Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Snow
Ahh the good ol' Stories section, my old stomping grounds! (^_^)

I've decided to write another adlib story and share it with you all.
Entitled:
[Image: 2dakc2q.png]

Intro

Blanco, a cold metropolitan city secluded and surrounded by a plethora of high mountains.
A city well known for its intense and harsh winters. However the people are well accustomed
to the nature of the cold season and have embedded it as part of their lifestyle. Even to the point of entertainment.

Every year there is a city-wide event known as The White Skirmish. All of the inhabitants of the city are
allowed and welcomed to participate and all participants are required to pay a nominal fee.
The money collected from all of the contestants will be used as a reward to the winner of the Skirmish.

The contest, in a nutshell, is a large-scale snowball fight upon which the entire city, or major parts of the city,
is used as an arena. Contestants can either play within a team, or on their own but those who wish to form a
team must be approved by the Skirmish Judges, the overseers of the game.

The White Skirmish event has become a huge part of the culture of Blanco and has been a traditional game for decades.
Many from other states or even countries travel to the city just to see it take place. Some even dare to partake themselves.

This will be the 20th year anniversary of the White Skirmish. The word has spread about this event all over the world and
it has become a huge trending topic amongst people everywhere. Particularly because of the players themselves.
Whether solo or teams, there are many formidable opponents entering the fray. Some of them are bloody bitter rivals,
many of them will do whatever they can to win, and others are out just for the fun. But no matter what the motive is,
someone will be victorious. Who will be handed the title of the Skirmish King?

Chapter 1 coming soon…
Thanks given by: Gespenst , Dr. Time , LutiChris , Bupkis , black freeze
Cool story bro:)
good to have you back.
Seems more rpg game story:)
Useful
Thanks given by:
(07-27-2013, 07:32 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  Cool story bro:)
good to have you back.
Seems more rpg game story:)

Yeah that's pretty much what I'm going for. I don't have the intellismarts to make an rpg so I had to settle with writing the idea of one lol.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
Dont worry, it can come true, even for lf2 mod would fit
Useful
Thanks given by:
Nice to have you back Zab.
I've read your previous stories through and needless to say they were epic.
Pretty much can't wait for this one.

Oh and BTW-

(07-27-2013, 05:19 PM)Zabobula Wrote:  Ever year there is a city-wide event known as The White Skirmish.

Shouldn't that be Every? (Typo :P)

[Image: icVLlMk.png]
I thought you're gone forever! :'(
BUT YOU'RE BACK!! YAY!
Anyway, nice stories, cool as always. :D

Edit:
I mean intro. :P
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
[Image: Ih8PP0.png]

Details regarding story:
I am allowing people to add character profiles if they wish and I will incorporate them in the main story. But they must provide an avatar [like the Gaia Avatars in the above photos] and must have a decent profile. If you're interested in becoming part of the story, feel free to comment in this thread.

Current Character listing [from the title image above]

[Main characters]
[Birds of Prey - Skirmish Team]
Crow – Bird's of Prey Leader
Eagle – Crow’s extremely loyal 2nd in Command.
Hawk - Headstrong female, looks up to Crow.
Falcon – The B.O.P.’s special Hitman, strong arm, deadly aim
Buzzard – The B.O.P.’s spy and informant.

Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
[Image: tq9t.png] name: Bailey
if you're looking for the name of the species: Uncia (Snow leopard)

welcome back btw :D
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
(07-29-2013, 07:47 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  [Image: tq9t.png] name: Bailey
if you're looking for the name of the species: Uncia (Snow leopard)

welcome back btw :D

Is there a reason why he looks all f***** up? lol I can maybe use him.
Is there a background to go with him?
Thanks given by:
Oh i haven't thought of one yet
i assumed you were going to make up a story for the each new contestant based on their look.
i also thought profiles = avatars; also the background... do you mean ... as an image or a background story or is a profile = background lore?

How long does the person's lore have to be? Is this snowball fight dangerous? do people die?
Do the players themselves have special magical powers? Can i allow my player to be a ghost?
I'll be eagerly awaiting your response so i can get down with my writing. Can't wait for Chapter 1 :D
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: