Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rankings
i wonder if this thread has been started before..
so umm..if not then i would like to ask if anyone has ever thought of rankings of the players(although there are a few left).
at least please post who according to you is or was the best player of vs.
Thanks given by:
Umm.. im not sure what you mean, is it ranking for Characters in game or the Players who play the game?
Thanks given by:
(09-17-2013, 08:17 AM)rhino.freak Wrote:  Umm.. im not sure what you mean, is it ranking for Characters in game or the Players who play the game?

I think that he means the Players who play the game.
Thanks given by:
The Problem is that someone would have to test and judge that since we are so many users.
And also would people not accept their rating sometimes probably.
Then there is a difference between types of players. Some play really well in fast speed but they suck in slow Speed and there are others who are really good in slow speed but will lose in fast speed.
And then there is the difference between those who are good in palying vs Bots and others who are good in VS.
In my case for example i would need to get used to 1v1 again since i will automaticly try to do stuff i would do against the AI like walking up and hitting back ;)
I just know some names who I respect in VS and you're part of it(at least for slow speed i know that you play well)

I forgot to mention that some focus on just one character(like Woody for example) and other play many characters. So you could say in a 1v1 tournament with Random Characters is different then just using your main.
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
A good ranking would of course need to reflect as many details as possible so you can sort and filter it by any detail you are interested in.

If Chikos lobby were appropriately combined with www.lf2replays.com in the future all of it should be possible.
Thanks given by: zort
(09-17-2013, 07:23 PM)Dr.Death Wrote:  The Problem is that someone would have to test and judge that since we are so many users.
well..the rankings would be just based on the number of wins of a person.
(09-17-2013, 07:23 PM)Dr.Death Wrote:  And also would people not accept their rating sometimes probably.
umm..thats not much of a problem.
(09-17-2013, 07:23 PM)Dr.Death Wrote:  Then there is a difference between types of players. Some play really well in fast speed but they suck in slow Speed and there are others who are really good in slow speed but will lose in fast speed.
And then there is the difference between those who are good in palying vs Bots and others who are good in VS.
In my case for example i would need to get used to 1v1 again since i will automaticly try to do stuff i would do against the AI like walking up and hitting back ;)
again the rankings would be based on the number of wins..
but as far as online gaming is concerned i think a player will skills in slow speed would have better ranking and skills against bots is out of question for ranking..
(09-17-2013, 07:23 PM)Dr.Death Wrote:  I just know some names who I respect in VS and you're part of it(at least for slow speed i know that you play well)

Thanks given by:
Well i would be in for Versus Mode Games if we make something like an Elo System for it that sounds nice.

@Nullbyte i think you tried to reply to the last sentence i wrote. But my guess is just it doesn't matter :D
I think it would be nice to mention though if someone gets a ranking.
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Is it possible to do here would be to rank for players fighting each other in Vs mode?
[Image: img.php?im_id=106382]
Thanks given by: