Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 FPS Changer for LF2 v2.0a
Hello,

There is a new version of the LF2 FPS Changer!

I received an E-Mail today, that RaMMicHaeL updated it and has an updated version his website:
http://rammichael.com/lf2-fps-changer
[Image: 9nclhxgc.png]
nice, good to practice for lags! :)
Thanks given by:
I love you
Thanks given by:
Is it legit to set FPS down for Survival Stage Record trys?
I hear that the most Records are done in slowmotion.
Thanks given by:
legal? who cares, they can't check it
[Image: 11giwbl.png]
Thanks given by:
It's not only a problem that it's hard to check, the game will already be slower without FPSC so you could forbid it for playing alone maybe.
But with more players it doesn't make sense since it gives unfair advantages to players with a slower connection.
But that's another topic
[Image: 78f0db68c4.jpg]
Thanks given by: Draya Vartaila
we mainly use cheat engine and fpsc to ensure the lag we already have stays constant. Like if we play together we are sure to get lag, so we deliberately use a fpsc to make the frame rate stay the same mostly.

I see nothing wrong with that, i may be proven wrong though

Ramond edited this post 10-08-2013 05:21 PM because:
You can't be proven wrong as it's an opinion, not a fact :p
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Draya Vartaila
I don't play online because of the lag. As a person that would rather play the game at full speed the way the game originally was, I decide to simply avoid playing online to not cause problems. Playing the game slowed down puts those not accommodated to the lag at a disadvantage. The reverse can be true for those the opposite party as well, however. The main advantage of playing the game slowed down is obvious: you get more time to react to easier-to-predict AI. I found some entertainment from slowed-down matches such as that Dennis exchange, but most of the time I don't like seeing the same attacks get spammed everywhere.

Edit: Crap, I know I'm going off topic now. Sorry.

The FPS changer thing doesn't bother me as long as people don't try to compare those scores to real-time scores. That's another topic so I'm just gonna shut up now.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by: zort