Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Twitch] LF2 channel
-> 
We have launched a twitch channel for LF2 in HK for quite a while. This is a newly organized one. Please visit to find out more!=]

We use cantonese(a major dialect of Chinese) during broadcast though as it was originally for local players. If there are more players around the world watching, maybe we could use English or invite some others for shoutcasting
Feel free to comment for anything, improvements, idea, etc.
I really hope we can gather more players and upload more videos for LF2.

Link: http://www.twitch.tv/hklf2/
[Image: panel-48446687-image-72d600e3f6e5994d-320.png]
Thanks given by: Dragon5
Followed. I'll be keeping an eye on this. It's good to see some real fights for once.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by: hk_invent
(12-26-2013, 09:19 PM)Bat Tamer Wrote:  Followed. I'll be keeping an eye on this. It's good to see some real fights for once.

Thanks. Although there won't be streaming everyday, please do check on our "Past broadcast" and Youtube channel for replay.
Thanks given by:
i watched a few of those past broadcasts, they are basically quite boring.:(
i was expecting some crazy/useful combos or tactics play, but what i get was running around, dashing and diagonal attacks, and abuse of bugs.
back from the dead.....kinda
Thanks given by:
Some matches were good. Some matches weren't. I find a lot of people playing too aggressively. I saw some obvious mistakes here and there such as charging head on against a person instead of walking away.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by:
(12-26-2013, 10:58 PM)Nyamaiku Wrote:  i watched a few of those past broadcasts, they are basically quite boring.:(
i was expecting some crazy/useful combos or tactics play, but what i get was running around, dashing and diagonal attacks, and abuse of bugs.

Well, I would say that in daily VS, players there tend to have fun and seldom use heavy combo/attack to kill opponent quickly.
You are right about the dashes and running.:D Many players there tend to dash/run/walk a lot to reposition themselves during the fight.

I can try to find some interesting VS and make some more hightlights of long fight though.

(12-27-2013, 12:09 AM)Bat Tamer Wrote:  Some matches were good. Some matches weren't. I find a lot of people playing too aggressively. I saw some obvious mistakes here and there such as charging head on against a person instead of walking away.

Ya, there are many playstyle and players at different level. Aggressive play is quite good if the game speed is 100%, the pressure your opponent would feel is a lot.Twisted
Thanks given by:
i have been watching about 4 of the past broadcasts, and all of them came out disappointing. the battles are usually quite long and have several matches, so i watch through all the matches in a broadcast just in case i missed out something interesting.(which i havent found yet)
so maybe you can just tell me which one you find interesting?;)
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2013, 08:17 AM)Nyamaiku Wrote:  i have been watching about 4 of the past broadcasts, and all of them came out disappointing. the battles are usually quite long and have several matches, so i watch through all the matches in a broadcast just in case i missed out something interesting.(which i havent found yet)
so maybe you can just tell me which one you find interesting?;)

It's good to know you watch so many of the matches. I find most of them are interesting.
For combos, I would say it is hard to see so much combos in real fight there(not to mention they usually do not intend to do so) unless your opponent decide to let you do it. I didn't get your point of "abuse of bugs" though.

Maybe I should shorten each broadcast so it is easier for everyone to watch the replay.
Anyway, I compiled a highlight of one of the broadcast recently. I hope everyone enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWRPmQSzwYs(Original)
http://youtu.be/gTycxgjqcUk(For German users, I used another song due to copyright reason)
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2013, 01:47 PM)hk_invent Wrote:  For combos, I would say it is hard to see so much combos in real fight there(not to mention they usually do not intend to do so) unless your opponent decide to let you do it. I didn't get your point of "abuse of bugs" though.
i agree that it is harder to do combos in real fights. people like to run, flip, etc... so we should use weapons or projectile to stun/ knock them into a corner. we should also watch out for flips and use attacks that counter flips better.
about the bugs, things such as rolling backwards when low on mp, davis's running-backwards-ball, and some other minor bugs.

*the youtube video is quite nice :D
Thanks given by:
(12-27-2013, 02:54 PM)Nyamaiku Wrote:  
(12-27-2013, 01:47 PM)hk_invent Wrote:  For combos, I would say it is hard to see so much combos in real fight there(not to mention they usually do not intend to do so) unless your opponent decide to let you do it. I didn't get your point of "abuse of bugs" though.
i agree that it is harder to do combos in real fights. people like to run, flip, etc... so we should use weapons or projectile to stun/ knock them into a corner. we should also watch out for flips and use attacks that counter flips better.
about the bugs, things such as rolling backwards when low on mp, davis's running-backwards-ball, and some other minor bugs.

*the youtube video is quite nice :D

Oh I see. In slow speed LAN game, it might be easier but ,in full speed LAN, things just got complicated(position, counters like Guarding, skills, psychological plays,etc). By the way, I would say combo are more often to be seen in competition or multiplayer LAN.

Well, about the "bug" things. Almost all of them are intended design and bring more variety and complexity to the game. They are "maneuvers/skills" if you see it in another way. For example, Davis rolling-back dash attack, backward balls,etc just give more texture and fun to the character.
Thanks given by: