Poll: should i allow FPS changer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
41.67%
5 41.67%
no
58.33%
7 58.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FPS Changer
? 
I heard that some guys here use FPS CHanger during Online gaming - would like to hear opinions - use it or disallow it...
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
Yes, if the game speed is TOO fast to play. The FPS changer is not causing the lag it only decreases the speed
Thanks given by:
But if its already slow, and the opponent do it more slowlier, because he is trained in that slow connection.. Its a advantage for the fps user ..
Thanks given by:
From what I've heard, it'd be a great alternative to beat Azzy if you're already trained in laggy speed :P
And that would be probably also a quite funny fight if you have a low FPS rate :P
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Yes but you could train offline for that..
I just think its unfair, to play with the fps changer with ur own speed and train in that, and in every fight u use ur own speed, in which u are trained in.. Thats a advantage, and not fair. There are other forms of ill-using it..
For example:
You have a char which is not very fast in punching, like dennis.. and the opponent has a char which is very fast in it, like davis.. And if the opponent now use fps changer, he can easily kill the opponent on punching , because the dennis-user cant surprise the davis-user on that slow speed.. The punches of davis are faster and because of that it should be no problem to win.
Thanks given by:
(08-21-2008, 04:51 PM)Blue-Phoenix Wrote:  From what I've heard, it'd be a great alternative to beat Azzy if you're already trained in laggy speed :P

correction: a great alternative to try to beat me... and phail dismally. the only ones who would beat me are the people who aren't noobs themselves... (or less experienced users who aren't noobs)

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
wow what a clear result - 2vs2, no other fighter wanna vote here?
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
i agree with the oO guy
Thanks given by:
Quote:wow what a clear result - 2vs2, no other fighter wanna vote here?
me if i count =D

i voted for NO and agree totally to this :
Quote:But if its already slow, and the opponent do it more slowlier, because he is trained in that slow connection.. Its a advantage for the fps user ..
Thanks given by:
Slow speed is sad, LF2 was meant to play like a normal game, not one frame per ten seconds -_-
Check out my portfolio
Thanks given by: