Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Cup 2014
I watched the Brazil vs Chile match. Hot dayum, that was awesome ;D
It was really intense, both teams played really well. Chile came REALLY close, they missed it by THIS much.
Julio Cesar did a great job on defending in the penalty, though.

Today's Netherlands vs Mexico. This should be interesting...

@v- Actually, yeah :P But, eh, overlooking that part
[Image: icVLlMk.png]
in the second half both teams played bad. nothing interesting, really low level of playing :(((
Thanks given by:
Netherlands-Mexico 2-1... nice match.. in 2 hours from now Greece-Costa Rica!!!
.........I never miss my target.......i just give it a second chance.........
..........................I WILL HUNT TO THE VERY END............................

Overlord Hunter (Click to View)
HFE, DONT FORGET ABOUT US, SUPPORT US! (Click to View)
check my DeviantArt gallery page
Thanks given by:
(06-29-2014, 10:04 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  in the second half both teams played bad. nothing interesting, really low level of playing :(((
legs are tired, the stakes were high. They played careful football. It wasnt all attractive what is atypical for Brazil style of play but anyway as Dr.Time said it was all intensive and very interesting to watch in my opinion.

Netherlands won. Hahah i really believed that Mexico is able too hold 10 more minutes but it turned out that they were not. 3 great games so far in 1/8 final.

btww...
JAMES RODRIGUEZ, ladies and gentlemen. He plays absolutely extra-fantastic-ordinary tournament. Congratulations to him!

I would like to share this goal too:
no, Click ME! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
well this round is so boring. all matches expect columbia-uruguay have been in a draw in the first half.and half of them have been in a draw after the second half too!!! and 1/3 of them even went to PK round. lack of goals. none of teams tries enough to score any goal, so this cause the huge amount of draws :((((
Thanks given by:
(07-01-2014, 11:04 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  well this round is so boring. all matches expect columbia-uruguay have been in a draw in the first half.and half of them have been in a draw after the second half too!!! and 1/3 of them even went to PK round. lack of goals. none of teams tries enough to score any goal, so this cause the huge amount of draws :((((

what if both teams are equal?
Useful
Thanks given by:
EXG9 Wrote:what if both teams are equal?
It has some truth in that either. There is no outsider at this stage.
But also nobody is going to take a risk (what ironic since nike's main campaign is called "take a risk":P ) when they already came that far.

These games are part of football,.....
Thanks given by:
The teams don't really want to take a lot of risk here. Still, they are playing as well as they can.

Anyways,
Argentina vs Switzerland in about 3 hours; Belgium vs USA later.
Thoughts?
[Image: icVLlMk.png]
Belgium impressed me. The finally found the form. 38 shots in the goall. Wow, this is most in the world cup since 1966.
In the other hand, Howard brilliant as well. He had 14 saves or something like that. He kept USA alive through whole match.

Argentina plays its depends too much on Messi. Yesterday we saw that when Messi is well defended and he can not score, argentina is struggling to score. Di Maria scored on Messi assistance.
They'll need to stand up against Belgium in next knockout phase if they want to be equal as this good Belgians. Not to mention about winning it.

In overall..1/8 final went pretty awesome in my opinion.
next matches are:
Brazil - Colombia: Neymar not going to play cz of injury!!! Pretty tough match
France - Germany: I wasnt able to watch France but anyways Germany needs to stand up as well. I dont like to systematize nation on bad and good teams but Algeria shouldn't made them that much troubles.
Netherlands - Costa Rica: Netherlands is favorite but they had trouble with perforating Mexican's defense and it could be same with Costa Rica's defense. Interesting match as well.
and
Argentina Belgium: already give my thoughts.
Thanks given by:
Man, Germany - Brazil is a match made in heaven, and although I'm for Germany, I'm not sure they can take on the home team.
In other news, I was glad Netherlands progressed to the semi-finals, - they deserved it.
Hype, hype, and peanut butter sandwich.
Thanks given by: