Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Applications
People can apply for the mod in the general topic in the projects section. Here, you can either agree or disagree on people's application.

Right now, Rhino Freak wants to join, what do you think?

I'll use this post to keep our team up to date:

Spriters:
- Ariel
- Mono (sprite concepts & templates mostly)
- Arcane

Data changers:
- Memento
- Rhino.Freak

Potential members (said 'yes' to helping in future:
- TheNave: AI scripting
- Lord Silva: hex editing. Will help once we're close to releasing

Spriters are hard to get on the team, however, we might be able to attract an advanced data changer once we got some interesting sprites done.
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by: Gespenst
Rhino is a good guy but can't accept only because he is a good guy.

What I can see is that he can DC and give some ideas.
This community have many dcers. What I would like to see if he could come up with amazing character move which is original. If he would only be doing DC part for some basic stuff, then I can do it also.
He says something about coding but I don't get it. I don't know about him.

I am giving him a PENDING.
As I said, it's not enough. But we should keep him in reserve. If we wont be getting any applications similar to his, then I might give SUPPORT.
Useful
Thanks given by: Memento
He's posted some of his work just now. It's not bad, but it's just very basic ITR kind: 0 stuff, I haven't seen anything else..
Therefor, I agree with Mono. From me, it's a 'no' at this point, but I also think we should indeed keep him in reserve. 
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
I would say as much dcers as possible so get him in
Most of the best dcers here wont apply as I know them and if some will they might give up in the midle just the same way it happens to me and Janis in the lol mod
So as many dcers we can get it would be for the better
As for u mono I wouldn't say u should go for the basic dcing even if u do know some it would be better if u focus on the sprinting part as it is ur best part
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
hm I know Rhino as a helpful and friendly person.
Hes always trying to help and realy dedicated to give constructive critism.
I dont know much about his DCing skills as he never did an LF2-ish character and im not such a great fan of those ntsd/one-piece stuff in different spriting styles, but as long as hes been around here and the other forums i assume he has quite an exellent knowledge.

So from my side, I'd defenetly let him in.

Also agreeing with ariel, i think we had quite one of the biggest DCer/Hexer's of LFE in our team ( Simoneon as well as Someone else) but it doesnt help if they drop their work^^
Thanks given by: Memento , Gespenst
another point- even if we do manage to get an advanced dcers it would be better to keep them work on the advanced things and give the basic stuff to ppl like rhino
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2014, 12:56 PM)Ariel Wrote:  As for u mono I wouldn't say u should go for the basic dcing even if u do know some it would be better if u focus on the sprinting part as it is ur best part

Good point, we especially need spriters at this point.

I'd say, we wait for a couple of days (like 3 or so) and if no other data changer shows up and applies, we accept him for basic data changing if you guys agree

Edit: double ninja'd! I don't know Rhino myself, but if you say he's dedicated and helpful, I'm changing from 'no' to 'yes' right away. Especially since we got 2 guys that definately think more data changers are needed, and 2 guys (Mono and me) who are pending. Mono, do you agree on letting Rhino join?

(off topic: please keep the ideas coming on the theme. Except if you have already decided on what you like best, of course. I'd rather not brainstorm on the theme for too long, so we can get on with the fun stuff ASAP: creating! :) ).
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
Yes, I agree on letting Rhino to join.
He seems to be motivated and realy wants to give some help and ideas.
Useful
Thanks given by:
damn, and now I really want to have a pc to help you guys (and lol mod, too :D)
i hope to add something from design points and some theorycrafting dc, but sadly I still do not understand what specifically this mod will be (I really liked Arcane's post in brainstorm thread, but it'd be hard/impossible to make that engine without hex)
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2014, 01:49 PM)Simoneon Wrote:  damn, and now I really want to have a pc to help you guys (and lol mod, too :D)
i hope to add something from design points and some theorycrafting dc, but sadly I still do not understand what specifically this mod will be (I really liked Arcane's post in brainstorm thread, but it'd be hard/impossible to make that engine without hex)

We haven't decided on the exact course of the mod yet, just the general idea which is an expansion of the original LF2. You can view this subforum since you're a global moderator, feel free to keep updated on the progress as much as you want. We'll post important stuff in the general topic as well :) Glad you're interested, I hope we can have you on the team sooner or later
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by: