Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
without ideas
#1
2.0 
I have to create an alien race to my version . But I'm out of ideas , What tips would you give for an alien race? 



Note: I did some sketches but they were not very good

[Image: 21cs7qt.jpg]
Visit my blog and download characters made by myself: D

http://yajimods.blogspot.com.br
Reply
Thanks given by:
#2
Am I the only one who the 3rd sprite from the left looks like Magnamon?
[Image: random-34749.png]
Reply
Thanks given by:
#3
I like the second and third from the left
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Reply
Thanks given by:
#4
LOL the fifth is an enderman from minecraft.3rd 4th and 6th
Reply
Thanks given by:
#5
I like the 1 and the last on  [Image: biggrin.gif] .. And number 5 is kinda like a stickman
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Reply
Thanks given by:
#6
How about making them illegal aliens? aye aye?
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)