Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Neora 2.07 (PDK + DLL)
Hello Archer-Dante,

I have used your Neora Engine 2.07 for several years. I recently download it at this post and find that the last edited date of "neora.dll" is 26/4/2021 and the name of rar is "2.08"!!!!

Is there any updated?

I tried to replace the Neora 2.07 with this Neora 2.08 at my modified LF2 but the game is forced OFF just after I chose character and start. Don't know what's happened.

Btw the time stop function is very great and I love to use it.
Thanks given by:
(05-13-2021, 07:43 AM)lf2_unlimited Wrote:  Hello Archer-Dante,

I have used your Neora Engine 2.07 for several years. I recently download it at this post and find that the last edited date of "neora.dll" is 26/4/2021 and the name of rar is "2.08"!!!!

Is there any updated?

I tried to replace the Neora 2.07 with this Neora 2.08 at my modified LF2 but the game is forced OFF just after I chose character and start. Don't know what's happened.

Hi !
You may have to download again, since the last version was uploaded twice in a day (i made a little mistake..)
btw 2.08 from 2.07 have only one thing changed - fixed character parameters those didn't work properly before:
heavy_walking_speed, heavy_walking_speedz, heavy_running_speed, heavy_running_speedz
if you're fine with version you already have you don't need to update it.

The engine still have a chance to "off" since 2.03 i guess, and i don't really sure why, so it's not about 2.08 or 2.07, it's the old stuff that rarely happens. Sorry for that!

(05-13-2021, 07:43 AM)lf2_unlimited Wrote:  Btw the time stop function is very great and I love to use it.

Glad to hear that!
Thanks given by:

Now criminals get the same team as the player released it (works well with the feature of changable teams at stages on Neora)

// btw i won't change the head post of thread for now, so just read patch note :p
fixes of 2.08 described above included
Thanks given by:
hi Archer-Dante i have a question how many objects or data files can we ues, if its 1000 is there a possibility to make it hgiher please its for a big mods collection.

thank you so much.
Thanks given by:
and another thing, the ddraw.dll would always crash the game, thank you
Thanks given by:
Hi, Archer dante, I love your exe and it seems to me one of the best that exists ... but I had a problem, the pdk stopped running and only the original versions of LF2 work, do you know why?
Thanks given by:
Archer-Dante

Hello good guys, So long, I need to resume a mod but I need this Neora, I can't download it because it tells me it's infected with a virus, is there any way I can get it??? Thank you so much
Thanks given by:
Hello, Alinz
Here is a mirror on Mediafire:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/m26digrb1j17c/Neora

also you can get the last version by reaching github repo here:
https://github.com/Archer-Dante/Neora
direct link to download repo in zip:
https://github.com/Archer-Dante/Neora/ar...s/main.zip

Cheers
Thanks given by: Alinz , Cisaac