Poll: Have you been encountering the same problem?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES! YES! YES!
20.00%
1 20.00%
NO! NO! NO!
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You voted for this item. WTF?
Maybe, some more people other than me must have been encountering this problem! Even if i dont vote for anything, it says that i did. I have been experiencing this problem from a long time ago.. FOR EXAMPLE:-

THE MYSTERY!

[Image: download_16.png]

THE ACTUAL HISTORY!

[Image: download_17.png]
Thanks given by:
[Image: GxtrpPB.png]
Have you considered it might be because the poll is closed? Just a wrong no-permission message, really.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: Gespenst
If there is no * on any item you have not voted for any item. Nothing wrong there.
Thanks given by: Ramond
(04-10-2015, 12:14 PM)YinYin Wrote:  If there is no * on any item you have not voted for any item. Nothing wrong there.

Then why does it say i voted?
[Image: download_16.png]

@Doctor A:- Looked up many, but i could not find the threads whom were not closed. Still, i did not vote in them, but it said i did. Im trying to find. THough i tell u this in advance..
Thanks given by:
As YinYin said, it means that 'If you see a * in the poll, you voted for that item.', like a legend on a map. (See attachment and interpret it as * = You voted for that item.)

Anyway I believe there's nothing more to say here.

~close

EDIT: Repoened in case some things still aren't clear.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2015, 12:22 PM)Appendix Wrote:  
(04-10-2015, 12:14 PM)YinYin Wrote:  If there is no * on any item you have not voted for any item. Nothing wrong there.

Then why does it say i voted?

Technically, voting for nothing or "not voting", whether deliberate or not, is still always a vote - the act of inaction.
The poll certainly looks different because you voted for nothing.

Cool paradox to philosophize about depending on whether you consider inaction to still be an action or not. :p
Thanks given by: Evil Sonidow
ISNT THAT A FREAKING BUG? that i did not vote; it shows the star icon on you voted for this item; check whether i voted; no u did not...
THIS is the thing im trying to make the point bout, not a paradox
Thanks given by:
It's not a bug man. Let it go and read it as "A star (*) in the poll means that you voted for the item.".

That text is not telling you THAT you voted for an item, but it's telling you that a STAR in one of the poll options means that you voted for THAT particular item.
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
but still, if i did not vote then still it says that i voted..
why is that hard to understand :p
Thanks given by:
its just like in commercials
you see a list of things-
  1. bjkasjs for 30$
  2. dsadafor 40$
  3. asdsa for 20$*
  4. sdwqw for 50$
  5. sdasad for 10$
than it will say at the bottom of the page
* = for orders at 100$ or more

its just a note
if you dont see the little '*' there it means that the note is not related to that
which mean if you dont see the '*' in any of the options at the poll its not related to you
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: