Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: F.LF v0.9 (open source LF2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(12-24-2013, 07:20 PM)Bat Tamer Wrote: [ -> ]I think it should be a feature that you can toggle between characters, objects, both, or neither. Or at make it least easily changeable in the source code.
I will try. may be as a global switch.
(12-24-2013, 07:20 PM)Bat Tamer Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Lower the area the weapons can be picked up. I find myself picking up objects when I'm not even close to them, especially when it comes to the z-axis.
you are definitely right. the current zwidth is simply too high. fixed. check today's build.
there are some intentional improvements though.
the controller is of higher resolution, that multiple keys can be issued in one frame, that if your fingers are fast enough you can run or perform special attacks in zero frame.
how are u gonna install character mods weapon mods etc ?
(12-27-2013, 02:42 AM)Dubzilla775 Wrote: [ -> ]how are u gonna install character mods weapon mods etc ?
I defined a content package specification. Which can dynamically load and use mod packages from any location. take a look at the spec if you are interested. though we are not production ready yet.
update
there is now AI ported from AI script. see this thread for details.
For more than three years of development, we are now getting somewhere.
F.LF v0.9 is the greatest release ever!
Omg! So lf2 on mobile devices is now possible! Excellent! Pc player vs android player is amazing too!
Keep it up man!
(07-07-2015, 01:27 PM)Rhino.Freak Wrote: [ -> ]Omg! So lf2 on mobile devices is now possible! Excellent! Pc player vs android player is amazing too!
Keep it up man!
Thanks you. It is always possible, but now it comes to reality ;)
Tried playing it and it's working far better than I thought!
It's not laggy at all, very fluid. The buttons work for the most part but sometimes don't and there were a few bugs but I'm pretty sure they'll be fixed eventually..
edit : I accidently got full screen. How do I trigger that?
(07-07-2015, 01:38 PM)Rhino.Freak Wrote: [ -> ]Tried playing it and it's working far better than I thought!
It's not laggy at all, very fluid. The buttons work for the most part but sometimes don't and there were a few bugs but I'm pretty sure they'll be fixed eventually..
edit : I accidently got full screen. How do I trigger that?
Its depends on hardware. I tested it mainly on Galaxy S5 so it works best. Same experience is expected on LG G3 or equivalent hardware.
Thanks for trying out. I would appreciate if you can describe the bugs in detail so it can be fixed sooner.
There is a maximize button (with a square icon) on the upper right corner. Click to toggle fullscreen. During gameplay, you have to be paused to do so. This is a design to prevent it being pressed accidentally.
yeap i played your game and seem to be cool. there were no bugs, just some AI problems, fighters did some weird moves, still hard to adapt smartphone playing style.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8