Little Fighter Empire - Forums
I am jelly and I will try making sketches for you - Printable Version

+- Little Fighter Empire - Forums (https://lf-empire.de/forum)
+-- Forum: General Zone (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: Art Section (https://lf-empire.de/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: I am jelly and I will try making sketches for you (/showthread.php?tid=10131)

Pages: 1 2


I am jelly and I will try making sketches for you - Monolanier - 11-21-2015

Title says it all, you post your sprite, and I make sketch of that:)
I am jelly thanks to awesome people.
Begin, nOW~~~


RE: I am jelly and I will try making sketches for you - Jahvansi - 11-21-2015

[Image: 8sAIM8F.png?dateline=1386802897] :)


RE: I am jelly and I will try making sketches for you - Monolanier - 11-21-2015

Alright
[Image: HeeWcal.png]
And could not resist not to make it colored (I hope it's logical and correct sentence)
[Image: JtDRFx5.png]


RE: I am jelly and I will try making sketches for you - MoragWan - 11-22-2015

Make Kowpen please
[Image: zb9PKqg.png]


RE: I am jelly and I will try making sketches for you - Monolanier - 11-22-2015

(11-22-2015, 12:10 AM)MoragWan Wrote:  Make Kowpen please
[Image: zb9PKqg.png]

By the way, is that a guy or a girl? Because the chest gives out that it is a buffed girl.


RE: I am jelly and I will try making sketches for you - LutiChris - 11-22-2015

An old sprite that Alectric made
[Image: VKsX8.png]


RE: I am jelly and I will try making sketches for you - Monolanier - 11-22-2015

This is a manly female or manly man
[Image: 7OC2q4Q.png]

And Alec's sprite. Hmn, I wonder what he is up to these days.
[Image: yndltzr.png]


RE: I am jelly and I will try making sketches for you - Jahvansi - 11-22-2015

(11-21-2015, 09:55 PM)Sänger Wrote:  Alright
And could not resist not to make it colored (I hope it's logical and correct sentence)

great! :)

I always have so much trouble making those poses look right, sth like his left arm I would have such a though time with^^


RE: I am jelly and I will try making sketches for you - Monolanier - 11-22-2015

Thanks, I also have some struggle, actualy now I noticed that his legs or lower body you could say is too long for his upper body or atleast his arms look short.
Thank you.


RE: I am jelly and I will try making sketches for you - Silverthorn - 11-22-2015

Fantastic stuff so far! Would like to see how you fare with this bad boy right here:

[Image: 1-2-Sprite.png] :D

Courtesy of @Chishio