11-21-2015, 06:09 PM
Title says it all, you post your sprite, and I make sketch of that
I am jelly thanks to awesome people.
Begin, nOW~~~

I am jelly thanks to awesome people.
Begin, nOW~~~
|
I am jelly and I will try making sketches for you
|
|
11-21-2015, 06:09 PM
Title says it all, you post your sprite, and I make sketch of that
![]() I am jelly thanks to awesome people. Begin, nOW~~~ Thanks given by: prince_freeza , MangaD
11-21-2015, 09:55 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2015, 09:56 PM by Monolanier.)
Alright
![]() And could not resist not to make it colored (I hope it's logical and correct sentence)
11-22-2015, 02:09 AM
11-22-2015, 06:01 AM
An old sprite that Alectric made
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Monolanier , Bamboori
11-22-2015, 11:33 AM
This is a manly female or manly man
![]() And Alec's sprite. Hmn, I wonder what he is up to these days.
Thanks given by: Silverthorn , Rhino.Freak , A-Man , Bamboori , LutiChris , MoragWan
(11-21-2015, 09:55 PM)Sänger Wrote: Alright great! ![]() I always have so much trouble making those poses look right, sth like his left arm I would have such a though time with^^ Thanks given by: Monolanier
11-22-2015, 02:17 PM
Thanks, I also have some struggle, actualy now I noticed that his legs or lower body you could say is too long for his upper body or atleast his arms look short.
Thank you. Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak
11-22-2015, 02:33 PM
Fantastic stuff so far! Would like to see how you fare with this bad boy right here:
![]() Courtesy of @Chishio
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~ "Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably. » Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt Thanks given by: Monolanier , Bamboori , LutiChris
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|