Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I am jelly and I will try making sketches for you
#1
Title says it all, you post your sprite, and I make sketch of that:)
I am jelly thanks to awesome people.
Begin, nOW~~~
Reply
Thanks given by: prince_freeza , MangaD
#2
[Image: 8sAIM8F.png?dateline=1386802897] :)
Reply
Thanks given by: Monolanier
#3
Alright
[Image: HeeWcal.png]
And could not resist not to make it colored (I hope it's logical and correct sentence)
[Image: JtDRFx5.png]
Reply
Thanks given by: Jahvansi , Hate
#4
Make Kowpen please
[Image: zb9PKqg.png]
Reply
Thanks given by: Monolanier
#5
(11-22-2015, 12:10 AM)MoragWan Wrote:  Make Kowpen please
[Image: zb9PKqg.png]

By the way, is that a guy or a girl? Because the chest gives out that it is a buffed girl.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#6
An old sprite that Alectric made
[Image: VKsX8.png]
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Reply
Thanks given by: Monolanier , Bamboori
#7
This is a manly female or manly man
[Image: 7OC2q4Q.png]

And Alec's sprite. Hmn, I wonder what he is up to these days.
[Image: yndltzr.png]
Reply
#8
(11-21-2015, 09:55 PM)Sänger Wrote:  Alright
And could not resist not to make it colored (I hope it's logical and correct sentence)

great! :)

I always have so much trouble making those poses look right, sth like his left arm I would have such a though time with^^
Reply
Thanks given by: Monolanier
#9
Thanks, I also have some struggle, actualy now I noticed that his legs or lower body you could say is too long for his upper body or atleast his arms look short.
Thank you.
Reply
Thanks given by: Rhino.Freak
#10
Fantastic stuff so far! Would like to see how you fare with this bad boy right here:

[Image: 1-2-Sprite.png] :D

Courtesy of @Chishio
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Reply
Thanks given by: Monolanier , Bamboori , LutiChris




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)