Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Crimson
Introduction
Crimson is a character made using a set of graphics in Gad's legacy, named Assassino. Btw she is named based on Gad's idea.

I stumbled upon her sprites which although is complete with basic actions, has no sprite blocks which depicts her doing any special moves or slashing enemies despite she is themed with two katars. How strange. Therefore I couldn't forge enough sprites and tried to theme her after multiplying herself.

Description
Crimson is a frail and slow melee fighter who literally has only 1 move, Cut, with 3 variants which differ in her movement in z-axis direction. Therefore she is only as strong as a med-class minion alone.

Crimson is however classified as a hero, because of her ability to project phantoms. She allows player to control an one-man army at will. Phantoms are fragile silhouettes which resemble herself and follow her action whenever she uses a Cut move. Although Phantoms also dissipate after 2 seconds of inaction, the countdown is refreshed whenever she performs another Cut move. Therefore she can theoretically keep infinite number of Phantoms until they are destroyed or dissipate.

There's also a minion version of Crimson but I'd publish that along with other minions as a pack.

Move list (Click to View)

Properties of Phantom
Can be dispersed by attack
Will dissipate after 2 seconds, using any "cut" move will refresh the cooldown

Preview

Quick Cut
[Image: sIS2iV9.gif]

Upward Cut
[Image: muOyQKZ.gif]

Scatter
[Image: C1Qdcll.gif]

Phantom (1) + Quick Cut
[Image: QXLWxrd.gif]

Phantom (3) + Quick Cut
[Image: gI733mP.gif]

Phantom (5) + Downward Cut
[Image: EB3tXbl.gif]

Video demonstration

Watch in youtube
Watch in youtube, Stage 2 demo

Download

Version: 16 Jan 2018
Mediafire

Credits

Gad for his original sprites (and her name)
STM, Nyamaiku, Amadis for DC advice
Thanks given by: Gad , Thauan0312 , Little Fighter Extreme
(01-16-2018, 12:31 PM)rewlf2 Wrote:  Introduction
Crimson is a character made using a set of graphics in Gad's legacy, named Assassino. Btw she is named based on Gad's idea.

I stumbled upon her sprites which although is complete with basic actions, has no sprite blocks which depicts her doing any special moves or slashing enemies despite she is themed with two katars. How strange. Therefore I couldn't forge enough sprites and tried to theme her after multiplying herself.

Description
Crimson is a frail and slow melee fighter who literally has only 1 move, Cut, with 3 variants which differ in her movement in z-axis direction. Therefore she is only as strong as a med-class minion alone.

Crimson is however classified as a hero, because of her ability to project phantoms. She allows player to control an one-man army at will. Phantoms are fragile silhouettes which resemble herself and follow her action whenever she uses a Cut move. Although Phantoms also dissipate after 2 seconds of inaction, the countdown is refreshed whenever she performs another Cut move. Therefore she can theoretically keep infinite number of Phantoms until they are destroyed or dissipate.

There's also a minion version of Crimson but I'd publish that along with other minions as a pack.

Move list (Click to View)

Properties of Phantom
Can be dispersed by attack
Will dissipate after 2 seconds, using any "cut" move will refresh the cooldown

Video demonstration

Preparing

Download

Version: 16 Jan 2018
Mediafire

Credits

Gad for his original sprites (and her name)
STM, Nyamaiku, Amadis for DC advice

Thanks! downloaded :)
Thanks given by: