Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] Stab with a paralyze?
Kenert Wrote:To be honest - I didn't understand a single sentence of what Blue Phoenix said.
I'm still a novice in DCing, so I basically only know how to copy frames and change them.
Could anyone explain it to me, so that a total n00b would understand?
Try learning it on the mainsite.(itr, opoint....) Before, I was like you, a absolute n00b. But now I know alot about about DC.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Basically an attack itr composes of bdefend fall and vrest. Bdefend is the defend breakng value of attack.
Bdefend- any char can block any attack of bedefend less or equal to 60. When the bdefend stacks up through multiple hits and reaches 60 char go to the defend breaking frame. Use bdefend 60 for a defend breaking hit, 70 for to go through the defence stance and hit the char, 100 break defence and weapons. Use negetive bdefend to give a character defence and is completely mirrored to the positive bdefend i just told. If your char is given -60 bdefend it'll take a 60+60=120 bdefend to break his defence.
Fall- fall is the chance of the enemy falling. After bdefend 60 is reached, any enemy attack trigger a fall. Fall 60 means dance of pain, stack two 30 attacks for it or three 20 attacks for it. Fall 70 or greater means sure fall. 100 attack always get through a char no matter of his defence. But when you hit with a fall -100 u can take some hits like a man untill the positive fall given will stack up to become 70 and then u fall.
Vrest- it's the interval between a multiple times hitting attack. Higher vrest means more interval. If u put a vrest 20 it would take small time before the same enemy is damaged by the same attack. By adding vrest u r creating an infinite enemy hitting attack. There is no limit to the no. of enemies u can hit at an instant. Vrest of 1 is the highest min interval that can be implemented. 0 provides a null result.
Arest- to control vrest arest is put to control how many people are affected by the attack. Put the value to the no. of people hit at the same time. 2 hit a max of 2 people. 7 of 7 people.

Matter.
BP said if u use an attack of -ve fall and bdefend with a vrest of 1 the enemy would lag as of a time stop. After the attack use a huge fall and bdefend to bring him down like 9999 each. Add the injury to this frame and he is down. To prevent weapon breaking use itr kind same as of john's shield.
[Image: illidansig1.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2011, 03:11 AM)WoodySmasher Wrote:  Arest- to control vrest arest is put to control how many people are affected by the attack. Put the value to the no. of people hit at the same time. 2 hit a max of 2 people. 7 of 7 people.

I disagree, Arest actually does the same thing Vrest does, thought it only affects 1 enemy at a time, while Vrest hurts unlimited characters, you can't determine how many enemys should be injured, only either 1 or everyone
Thanks given by: