Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
char making contest - will be every month
New Topic pls, i want to make a char. I didn´t make a char for the last month, because thats not my Topic.

My PC funcions and i have Time, so, when the Topic speaks me on, i´ll do my Best for this Month
Im seaching for spriters they would help me to finish the spritesheets from my new char Marth.. When you intereted please PM me
Thanks given by:
new topic: Christmas/winter
Thanks given by:
well what the heck i'll join even if i wont finish it... 99% sure

[EDIT] OMG! almost ready ust need to fix some dc and make face pic and maybe some moves

[EDIT2] Done but he has no moves
Thanks given by:
ohh god, im so slow.
I hav only finish my Idea and the first Sprite.

To do:
Compete Spritesheet,
CDing my 3 attacks (i have a concepts fot this),
think about 2 new attacks.

it could become scarce Shock
Im seaching for spriters they would help me to finish the spritesheets from my new char Marth.. When you intereted please PM me
Thanks given by:
Sorry guys, i I got an invitation for a Warhammer-Fantasy tournament (its on the 2.januar) and i will finish to Paint my Orks (maybe Woodelves) for that in my Vacation.
Thus I will not be able to complete my char (for the second time, shame on me -.-).
Thanks given by:
dont worry, it seems like this contest failed anyways.
Thanks given by:
hey don't tell that I've done a char for nothing (except that it's already in my mod)
Thanks given by:
I Wrote:in this contest you can improve your char making skills.
Thanks given by:
(12-20-2009, 01:54 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  
I Wrote:in this contest you can improve your char making skills.
What skills?

But anyway it's nice that I got the inspiration to make a new char for
my mod
Thanks given by:
But is it allowed to use YOUR character and edit it? For example you make a character and put a santa's hat on him ^^
Thanks given by: