Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
About Siegvar(No offense)
#11
you guys are sooo underestimating siegvar, believe me you sound so foolish when you say hes not a big deal. dont judge the guy by the sprites he shows only here.. i admit i dont chat with him that much. but i do know something about him outside LFE and seen couple of his work that he STILL hasnt posted here yet. also i dont compare my self to sieg since he played quite a good role in my artistic timeline (am not talking about sprite, scratch those ..) oh and for those saying that he doesnt measure to apoc's skills, well imo their both at the same level.. its just that siegvar is always working and doesnt have the time with this, for those who dont remember he was in the army duh!

oh and for those who want to see his work back when he was HC i advise you to check out the 13th zone or the officials. i know i seen some of his old stuff there.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer , Electric2Shock
#12
many thanks, PF. Finally, a guy that solve the problem.

Edit:
Mr lol says: "what problem youv been underestimating siegvar?"
I have NEVER underestimate anyone, each person has their own strength and weakness.........(bla bla bla), and as I said, I really want to see his sprites, so do you actually think I underestimate him?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
#13
what problem youv been underestimating siegvar

Thanks given by:
#14
I have a long history here, it might not be as long as marshall's but compared to yours I have been ways ways longer here.
Let me formulate a theorie, if I in all the time i have been here, would have spirited every day, perfecting everything thoroughly a part at once, I would not be even close to siegvar's level.

There are a couple of top spriters here at our nice little community, namely:
siegvar, apocalipsis, prince_freeza, alectric & cishio.

However those can't be easily compared because each one of them has their own unique style and sprite preferences. Despite that they have a lot in common, each one actually has their own ideas of what anatomy in a sprite should look like.

That's why i take the category "mystery & dreaminess" as a ranking scale. I would place them as a following then:
1. Siegvar & Apoc: although it is hard to say, I would say they are pretty much on the same level, they just make unbelievable stuff. Apoc might have more ideas & time than siegvar but that doesn't matter much in this ranking.
2. Prince_Freeza: pretty close to those two comes our next contestant and he is fastly catching up I can assure you. However he is still not close enough to their level to actually put him on the same place as the dynamic duo of art.
3. Alectric & Cishio: They are both pretty good and randomly dish out epic stuff, however they both haven't spirited for a while so maybe they got rusty (if not they are not human and shall not pass :P )

besides that siegvar might even hate that i made a ranking about that lol.

those I left out but still recognize as epic artists:
- Blue Phoenix: i know that his talents lie elsewhere and there is definitely among the top ;)
- Gad: i see endless potential in him, especially because he is so fast, but he is too keen on the lf2 style. He is restricting his own creativity.
- lf2timme: he is probably one of the most underestimated ones, since he got very inactive and does not show his potential, I still believe in him :D

check out this here on lfe if you really want to know more about siegvar's stuff:
Siegvar's sprites
Siegvar's Frozen
Aeron
Tiger
Vincent

mind making a good thorough search before just claiming that someone is just no big deal?
or maybe try to think for once. You have a brain, use it or just stfu and mind your own business.

edit: @v: very sorry for that, Reaper-san :D
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: prince_freeza
#15
LFE-Mainsite-->search:
http://www.lf-empire.de/en/lfe-fileplane.../299-aeron --- Aeron
http://www.lf-empire.de/en/lfe-fileplane...11-vincent --- Vincent
http://www.lf-empire.de/en/lfe-fileplane.../407-tiger --- Tiger
etc, etc... No single sprites of course (got to search on 13th zone as pf said).

Edit: damn, Ninja cat.
Oh, and http://ztage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7...eator#p935
http://ztage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7...tor#p29143
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)