Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special attack that doesn't slow down when hitting
When a type 3006 (Henry's super arrow) hits something, the arrow slows down. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
dont know but how about increasing speed in Henry's super arrow hitting frames? ofc that not solving anything but why not?
Useful
Thanks given by:
(08-24-2014, 07:49 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  dont know but how about increasing speed in Henry's super arrow hitting frames? ofc that not solving anything but why not?

That wouldn't solve the problem, it would just look weird and the arrow will still move on at the same speed.

I'm using Henry super arrow as an example by the way. It's actually because I'd like the head part of Goku's kamehameha to be stronger than the tail part, and the hitting of the head part will cause this part to end up behind the tail part :P
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
(08-24-2014, 07:49 PM)EXG9 Wrote:  dont know but how about increasing speed in Henry's super arrow hitting frames? ofc that not solving anything but why not?

That wouldn't help with what he wants. Those hitting frames only occur when the ball is destroyed.

___

As for the issue itself, if you figure out a way to solve it, let me know so I can add it to my beam attacks lol (cause I have the same problem, just never decided to find a way to fix it if possible)
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure if you can utilize it, but what about, instead of your 3006 object having an itr, let it spawn an invisible object (same position, same size, wait 0 or 1) every frame that deals the itr? (Preferably state 3005 to remove the shadow, the only problem would be when it hits another state 3005 object.)
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Bamboori , STM1993
(08-24-2014, 09:01 PM)Ramond Wrote:  I'm not sure if you can utilize it, but what about, instead of your 3006 object having an itr, let it spawn an invisible object (same position, same size, wait 0 or 1) every frame that deals the itr? (Preferably state 3005 to remove the shadow, the only problem would be when it hits another state 3005 object.)

Sounds like a good solution, I'll try that.

I got another question which is a bit off topic, but I expect a very simple answer.. are there other ways than manipulating the centerx/centery to hide a beam's shadow (especially the tail part)? State 3005 is way stronger than state 3000, and it shouldn't get too strong.
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
(08-24-2014, 10:27 PM)Neocrypt Wrote:  I got another question which is a bit off topic, but I expect a very simple answer.. are there other ways than manipulating the centerx/centery to hide a beam's shadow (especially the tail part)? State 3005 is way stronger than state 3000, and it shouldn't get too strong.
Main ball: State 3005
ITR opoint: Use ID 223/224 (Firzen/Bat ball). Try state 15 so that the itr won't go into ball hitting frames.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: