Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everybody's crime [discussion]
ahahahaha ofc not. I am just having some difficulties to keep up with my studies and real life tasks.
I will get to it on sunday, and then you can expect something probably on monday or so. Thanks for the reminder ;)
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by: Alectric
(10-14-2010, 06:12 PM)Phil Wrote:  I am just having some difficulties to keep up with my studies and real life tasks.
Yeah, I thought as much.
I just found it weird that you haven't posted a thing for some time now and wanted to make sure you haven't forgotten :)

No problem, I'll do it again if I am forced to :P

Thanks given by:
updating you on the situation right now. I am doing a little hard to get into it again, so if I don't post something in the next 2 hours you have to wait a little bit longer (like one day not one more hour, one more DAY!)

cheers
Thanks given by:
Been seven more days. I understand being busy and all, but could you at least tell us the new estimate? Please? :)
Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
Let your life be a counter-friction to stop the machine.
Thanks given by:
okay. I have already the concept in my head, the main structure of the beginning and the outcome of the chapter. Though I am doing hard to put it in words at the moment. I will see what I can do now, if I am satisfied with it I might give you a short preview or something.

Thats all I can do right now, sorry folks.
Thanks given by: Jed37
Emotionally indirect version of me telling you to finish this story (Click to View)
Bluntly direct version of me telling you to finish this story (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Drahcir
actually, I is disappoint as well. But sometimes people have no motivation to write a story after getting loads of awesome ideas. that happens to me sometimes, but I look at the last post in my story threads and go like OMG I DIDNT POST ANYTHING LETS DO THIS THING NOW. laziness is perennial in writers ^^
nike: just do it.
Stories- Wrath of MH-Razen and Clash of the Empires
Warning! Super epicness! (Click to View)
Thanks given by: