Poll: Do you like reading through this thread?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
25.00%
4 25.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Maybe
6.25%
1 6.25%
Too much text
6.25%
1 6.25%
Too lazy
62.50%
10 62.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Battle: Phoenix Revival Quest
PK: "Are you saying Shane and Kim was cloned more than one times?"
Reply
Thanks given by:
Robyn: "Possibly."
Shaie: "... We must destroy those clones then!"
Jason: "I agree, but they're too powerful!"
Girl: "Indeed. Does it not worry you?"
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Reply
Thanks given by:
PK: "What happens if they're the good guys?"
Reply
Thanks given by:
Robyn: "From past experience, clones are never the good guys. Or gals."
Shaie: "... Time skip."
Jason: "Huh?"
Girl: "That's how I'm a pie? That's what 'time skip' means in the ancient language of the Sylraphians. I guess."
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Reply
Thanks given by:
KarjamP: "Shane, did someone hacked your accounts again and disabled both of your forums so that no one can post in it?"

PK: "What?
"Does that mean my past and future self are stuck in frozen time until then?"

KarjamP: "Unfortunately."

PK: "Anyway, I'd known plenty of good guy clones in many worlds that I had visited.
"An example of a good clone is the soldier Solid Snake, a clone of Naked Snake, also known as Big Boss."
Reply
Thanks given by:
Shaie starts crying.
Jason: "Uh, in case you haven't noticed, Shane's dead! Look at what you've just caused, you idiot. Talking to someone who's dead, without their clones being here to respond, and with his sister here who still hasn't gotten over his death! Don't you care about that? Do you not... give a damn?"

A girl in a green evening dress appears.
Sarah: "He's talking to the other Shanes from the other universes. And the Author."
Robyn: "What on Cirai are you-- never mind, I don't even want to know."
Sarah: "Anyway, it was merely an April Fools Joke that backfired because of another admin cancelling it. I don't know the particulars however, so..."
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Reply
Thanks given by:
KarjamP: "Darn me forgetting to add Author to Shane's name.
"Anyway, April Fools Day jokes can backfire, especially if one doesn't notify the others about it and they did something unexpected like putting the forums back into business.
"Besides, they aren't always funny."

PK: "Can we get back to the story, now, please?"

KarjamP: "...Oh, yeah."

PK: "Anyway, as I said, I know of clones that are good guys instead of bad ones.
"Like Solid Snake, for example. He's a good guy clone of Naked Snake, AKA Big Boss."
Reply
Thanks given by:
Jason: "Huh? How'd you get a beard in a nanosecond?"

Shaie: "It's fake."

Jason: "... Oh."

Shaie: "Well, I wish there was a tournament."
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Reply
Thanks given by:
KarjamP: "You used my joke."

PK: "Hold on, my memory seems to have been arranged."

KarjamP: "Yes, it was for you to consider the world of Shane's Cave Story as DRACONIA Variant 0."
Reply
Thanks given by:
Sarah: "Jason was talking about you, Richard. I can call you that, right?"

Jason: "Huh? Nicknaming him?"

Shaie: "What next-- where'd you come from?"
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)