Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Birthday thread
happy birthday Just Me :D

happy birthday LSwarley, too bad you are not active anymore
Reply
Thanks given by:
Oooooh Happy birthday JustMe thank you for our skyping and every single advice, you made me spriter like this. :)
also you inspired be for new facebook password :D...
Reply
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday, Justme! :D
I miss your animated templates.
[Image: double-jump-YinYin-base-1.gif]
This is an inspiration from:
-YinYin's Character Development guide, to be more specific i took one of those bases.
-Urban Rivals' clan Skeelz, I took their uniform
I hope it's good. ^^
____________________________________________
TLOK | My sprites | Anime sprite contest | DeviantART |
Reply
Thanks given by:
OMG it's teh TESTUSER'S B'day!! :P
Happy b'day
[Image: icVLlMk.png]
_________________________________________________
Reply
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthday lf2saga
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Reply
Thanks given by:
HB Doj
[Image: icVLlMk.png]
_________________________________________________
Reply
Thanks given by:
hb A-MAN :DDDD
Reply
Thanks given by: A-Man
A-MAN celebrates A-Birthday, therefore, I wish A-Happy Birthday! :D
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Reply
Thanks given by: A-Man
Happy birthday A-Man! :D
[Image: double-jump-YinYin-base-1.gif]
This is an inspiration from:
-YinYin's Character Development guide, to be more specific i took one of those bases.
-Urban Rivals' clan Skeelz, I took their uniform
I hope it's good. ^^
____________________________________________
TLOK | My sprites | Anime sprite contest | DeviantART |
Reply
Thanks given by: A-Man
Happy-belated birthday, A-man!
(Sorry I missed the exact date :P)
[Image: icVLlMk.png]
_________________________________________________
Reply
Thanks given by: A-Man




Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)