08-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Jaden: "... What is this machine?!"
Alexis: "Just that. A machine... aha! We ought to overload it!"
Jaden: "I follow not."
Alexis: "Well, we could try to overload its systems with electricity, that's what I'm thinking!"
Jaden: "... There are so many things that could potentially be wrong in that idea. For all we know it could absorb electricity instead!"
Alexis: "Your loss~"
Alexis begins to charge up an energy-based attack...
Alexis: "Just that. A machine... aha! We ought to overload it!"
Jaden: "I follow not."
Alexis: "Well, we could try to overload its systems with electricity, that's what I'm thinking!"
Jaden: "... There are so many things that could potentially be wrong in that idea. For all we know it could absorb electricity instead!"
Alexis: "Your loss~"
Alexis begins to charge up an energy-based attack...
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.

Chat



)
)