Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ALMOST LIKE CHARACTER GENERATOR
Is This is photoshop :O !! well i guess i was using it like paint.exe then :/ ...
                            LF Extended                              [Image: 2518290.gif][Image: e38dd1f.gif][Image: 533172c.gif] (click on the pic)                       Deviantart
                            Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(06-22-2015, 03:04 PM)Housemate Wrote:  Is This is photoshop :O !! well i guess i was using it like paint.exe then :/ ...

Um no, this is Adobe Flash software.
(03-20-2016, 06:41 PM)mfc Wrote:  Be the unsqueezable sponge!
My new life motto!
Thanks given by:
I've been trying to work with flash a couple of times but I don't get it so far.

Please tell me if you know any video tutorials that are helpful for getting started.

Ahum...
@below: geez, I totally forgot about that one! Thanks..
Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=9758
Thanks given by: Memento
[Image: WkODNE0.png]
Working on new sprites for a new char
Thanks given by: Marko , Hate
(08-05-2013, 03:54 PM)YinYin Wrote:  I've seen someone create a character in flash before. I think eplipswich.

Ah...took me two years to notice this thread and this post :P

Yep, I actually did create a character called Solomon using Flash: http://ztage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7...it=solomon (and I did remember releasing him before, but can't seem to find the thread). Anyway, I found it easier to draw a character big before scaling it down to LF2 size rather than directly spriting a character in LF2 size. Hence, I drew my character in Flash because Flash uses vector graphics and won't get pixelated no matter how much you scale them.
Thanks given by:
I really want do a standalone version of it so one will don't need to deal with Adobe Flash since people may want to use some other program for spriting and frequently switching between Flash and the other program can be boring.
But there is just one problem:
I need to know all coordinates and rotation values of symbols to be able to nicely render them in-place, I know I can determine them myself but I'm not sure how accurate it would be , and I don't want to find it myself if it's already known -lazy me...
In short words, @Gad;
Can you give x,y coordinates and rotation degree of symbols? (Of course you will be in credits)
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
[Image: sigline.png]
LF2 IDE - Advanced visual data changer featuring instant data loader
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
There is no perfect language, but C++ is the worst.
Thanks given by: A-Man
That s not that easy. Dl Flash and try to export urself. Its damn toooooo much work. Would be faster to write an app to do it from 0
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2015, 10:31 AM)Gad Wrote:  That s not that easy. Dl Flash and try to export urself. Its damn toooooo much work. Would be faster to write an app to do it from 0

Hmmm.. Can I safely use generated examples in the first post? Did anything change significant in template much ?
Also, not sure which template to choose, initial one or more detailed one..?

Edit: I don't want to download Adobe CS if I really really need it since that I have limited internet and a slow windows system (writing this on ubuntu now)
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
LF2 IDE - Advanced visual data changer featuring instant data loader
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
There is no perfect language, but C++ is the worst.
Thanks given by:
First one is fine i believe
Thanks given by: