Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
dread zone
Julian makes clones of himself, and hit everyone (except me) with dark uppercuts, shadow blast and throw them away to antartica.....then all clones dissaper into thin wisps of dark and poisonous gas (except me)
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
Drahcir and Mailliw dodge the attack and slash at julian 20 times before attaching him to a missile and launching him into outer space.

(insert scores here :D)
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
This is like the killin' game (lets revive that one)

Julian comes back 100 times the destructiveness of a comet and hits mailliw (NO DOUBLE TEAMS!!!)
And kicks Drahcir Twisted
Thanks given by:
Mailliw and Drahcir simultaneously jump out of the way (if this was dcing, mailliw wouldn't be a char, he'd be a piece of data that follows me everywhere and attacks when I do, and I'd have a special attack to send him out on his own to do an attack before he comes back to me)

Julian causes a huge crater in the ground. Drahcir throws a grenade down the crater.

Drahcir and Mailliw suddenly charge Lindwurm. Drahcir hits him into the air and back down. A small air strike hits Lindwurm and Henry.

Drahcir 18
All others down
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
sorry any body can do the scores im so sorry my mum was in car crash i have been to bizy to be online sorry
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:
lfe what a kingdome
Thanks given by:
Julian dodges and comes out waiting while drinkiang a cup of tea, then throws the cup a Drahcir.
Thanks given by: