02-21-2011, 10:12 AM
(02-21-2011, 05:43 AM)nwfb1658 Wrote: 1.How to decide the x and y of the object?Based on the character centerx?
Jup.
As well, the pictures position is based of this.
(02-21-2011, 05:43 AM)nwfb1658 Wrote: 2.The kind of opoint must be 1?
Yes, usually it's a 1.
However, if you want to summon a weapon the char is holding (aka Freeze Sword), you use opoint 2.
(02-21-2011, 05:43 AM)nwfb1658 Wrote: 3.If I let other character use Julian big ball,what y should I use?Because Julian are taller?
Just try and then change the opoint coordinates accordingly. Most likely yes, you will need to change it.
(02-21-2011, 05:43 AM)nwfb1658 Wrote: 4.If I want the character lose 500mp after a move,should i use mp: 0500?
mp: 500 will work as well ^^
(02-21-2011, 05:43 AM)nwfb1658 Wrote: The following is quoted from l_skill(DLA oid of DRLF2) id: 904Check the data.txt. There should be a file mentioned under id 904.
I wonder why the author use id: 904 again and again in l_skill.dat
It is already the file!?
(If there isn't and it's still loading, it was my something HEX-hardcoded)
(02-21-2011, 05:43 AM)nwfb1658 Wrote: And why some pic are 400 and negative sign for next: -138?If you specify a pic higher then your actual pics (in this example the highest pic would be 100), you will get an invisible ball. State: 3005 deletes the shadow, making the object completely invisible (Note: It's still there and AI does know that. Players just can't see it. Not to confuse with Rudolphs "true" invisibility).
What is it?
I'm using this often, if i need multiple opoints for a move, like creating many meteors in a row. The "controller" spawning the meteor is usually invisible.
A negative next will cause the object to turn around while going to the next frame.
There ya go ^^
My Creations: (Click to View)
Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.
Greetz,
Alblaka

Chat

![[Image: t6w2rm.jpg]](http://i43.tinypic.com/t6w2rm.jpg)
![[Image: i1ee7t.jpg]](http://i50.tinypic.com/i1ee7t.jpg)
![[Image: awdm4y.jpg]](http://i48.tinypic.com/awdm4y.jpg)