Funny how easily things can be misunderstood..
My next sprite is probably going to be.. a polar bear! At least, I'm going to try making one.gif)
Something like this..:
![[Image: polarbearsmall.png]](http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/702/polarbearsmall.png)
what kind of details to add to a polar bear? Should I keep it natural, or perhaps add giant claws or spike bracelets or stuff? Or perhaps a birthday party hat for fun? I don't really think human-like details would suit him. This is a normal polar bear, maybe I should turn it into something.. less realistic?
My next sprite is probably going to be.. a polar bear! At least, I'm going to try making one
.gif)
Something like this..:
![[Image: polarbearsmall.png]](http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/702/polarbearsmall.png)
what kind of details to add to a polar bear? Should I keep it natural, or perhaps add giant claws or spike bracelets or stuff? Or perhaps a birthday party hat for fun? I don't really think human-like details would suit him. This is a normal polar bear, maybe I should turn it into something.. less realistic?

Chat
