Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have a few hard questions?
#2
-For summoning freeze's sword he uses opoint in the sword summoning frame, he uses opoint kind 2 and suitable weapon oid and weaponact should be equal to the opoint action for smooth animation opoint:
kind: 2 x: 42 y: 51 action: XX dvx: 0 dvy: 0 oid: XXX facing: 0
opoint_end:
-For balls that don't hit weapon use 1)itr kind 9 but the weapon the enemies throw will hit the ball.
2)use caughtact to switch to the ball damage frame upon enemy contact. It needs a good DC as it can create bugs.
3)Use itr kind 8 activates upin enemy and friendly contact. Not reccommended try either 1or2.
-For non stop ball put hit_Fa: 2 or any chase fa's and put the timer hit_a to zero and timer action hit_d to zero.
[Image: illidansig1.png]
Reply
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer


Messages In This Thread
I have a few hard questions? - by Hero destroyer - 05-27-2011, 05:31 AM
RE: I need help - by WoodySmasher - 05-27-2011, 05:54 AM
RE: I need help - by Hero destroyer - 05-27-2011, 12:51 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)