09-15-2011, 07:26 PM
LutiChris Wrote:I don't know i preferred the old one..
new one looks a bit degrading...do not flame me for saying that
it's just my opinion, in terms of how it was angled was interesting...
nose and mouth for the new one isn't all tht great compared to the old one anyways...
i was just disappointed by the slight changes tht all, im picky :p
In this case it's not about being picky, I just tried to mix a battle stance with a taunt face, and in this particular case they didn't mix together (given the body position and head angle). So I just removed the taunt part and tried to adapt the head to the battle stance.
Siegvar Wrote:Anyway, that's just being really picky. At this point I'd be too lazy to tweak it any furthur (if it were me spriting, that is.)
I'm willing to update it as long as I agree with the critics. In the case of the limbs proportions, I think they are fine, so I'm not fixing that. After comparing him to Woody, I noticed that Ken's torso is a bit small, so I made it a little bigger, but that's probably the last edit I'm gonna do since I'm pleased with almost every part now.
![[Image: 3RAfD.png]](http://i.imgur.com/3RAfD.png)
Also:
Street Fighter IV Ryu
![[Image: DsSjm.png]](http://i.imgur.com/DsSjm.png)
I had a nice pink-ish skin tone to blend better with the red of the gauntles/headband but a more yellow-ish one seems to fit Ryu better... somehow.

Chat

