09-11-2008, 05:43 PM
Well I finally did it thanks to Dome, 19Pott92, and BP.
Here is the FINAL updated Krillin. I had to include the data folder just to skip the process of picking out the sounds. Yep, I'm lazy. Make sure to create a backup of your original data folder.
Uploadingit is down at the moment so I had to use megaupload. Please bare with the slow process...
Here it is:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V3J19DOG
Here is the FINAL updated Krillin. I had to include the data folder just to skip the process of picking out the sounds. Yep, I'm lazy. Make sure to create a backup of your original data folder.
Uploadingit is down at the moment so I had to use megaupload. Please bare with the slow process...
Here it is:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V3J19DOG
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.

Chat
