08-04-2014, 01:36 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2014, 01:41 PM by bashscrazy.)
This must have slipped past me because I am usually unaware of new posts in subforums. (Thanks to A-Man for mentioning it in another post lol)
-Right off the bat, even if you don't need mirror sprites, you should probably include them. I didn't need them and people always complained to me to make them for my characters a few years ago. Now I need them so I know what they are talking about! HAH!
-also the AI doesn't even work. There are errors so it doesn't even load. Should have checked that out before posting it.
-centerx and centery are really bad for the light weapon attacks lol - need adjustments for drinking as well. same with the D>A ball.
-he runs pretty slow too, might wanna speed him up.
-put the ITR of the super punch on the "blur" part of the sprites not the end sprite.
-I like the D^A spin kick, but it's slow and doesn't move so only useful in the dance of pain. I think it should do more damage though because of that. Only problem with this attack is if you use it with the enemy behind you, instead of kicking them backwards, they move forward and it just looks awkward. Either use 2 separate itrs that shoot in different directions or use effect 23 I think it is? (I believe it's effect 23 that splits your itr in half, one side shooting to left and one shooting to right - I use for explosions but it requires a negative dvx tag to work properly)
But as YinYin said the character has potential. I hope you are still working on him and fixing these little bugs and issues!
EDIT:
![[Image: 0cwNciQ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/0cwNciQ.png)
HAH! He gets hit from so far away! and as you can see he's flying in the wrong direction.
-Right off the bat, even if you don't need mirror sprites, you should probably include them. I didn't need them and people always complained to me to make them for my characters a few years ago. Now I need them so I know what they are talking about! HAH!
-also the AI doesn't even work. There are errors so it doesn't even load. Should have checked that out before posting it.
-centerx and centery are really bad for the light weapon attacks lol - need adjustments for drinking as well. same with the D>A ball.
-he runs pretty slow too, might wanna speed him up.
-put the ITR of the super punch on the "blur" part of the sprites not the end sprite.
-I like the D^A spin kick, but it's slow and doesn't move so only useful in the dance of pain. I think it should do more damage though because of that. Only problem with this attack is if you use it with the enemy behind you, instead of kicking them backwards, they move forward and it just looks awkward. Either use 2 separate itrs that shoot in different directions or use effect 23 I think it is? (I believe it's effect 23 that splits your itr in half, one side shooting to left and one shooting to right - I use for explosions but it requires a negative dvx tag to work properly)
But as YinYin said the character has potential. I hope you are still working on him and fixing these little bugs and issues!
EDIT:
![[Image: 0cwNciQ.png]](http://i.imgur.com/0cwNciQ.png)
HAH! He gets hit from so far away! and as you can see he's flying in the wrong direction.
DBZ LF2 website
![[Image: wVUTOv1.png]](http://i.imgur.com/wVUTOv1.png)
DBZ LF2 v0.6.9 - Namekian Update Trailer - May 31, 2025
DBZ LF2 mod v0.5.5 (January 1, 2025): Download
![[Image: wVUTOv1.png]](http://i.imgur.com/wVUTOv1.png)
DBZ LF2 v0.6.9 - Namekian Update Trailer - May 31, 2025
DBZ LF2 mod v0.5.5 (January 1, 2025): Download

Chat
