Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need some sprites for a new version
#1
I need those sprites:

1. Devis with deep's mussals and boxing gloves
2. John with magicion hat and a wand stick instand his stick. *most important
3. Firen with black hair and terror band on his hand(green one)
4. Dennis with green football shirt
5. black Sorcerer with same terror band like firen.
6. Justin with thife mask + same terror band
7. Henry with gitar or harp instand his bow.
8. Monk with chines hat.
9.Louis with soldier's helmet
10.Julian with same terror band.

If you work on someting of those sprites, say it in this thread

Simoneon edited this post 04-15-2015 08:47 PM because:
http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/announcements.php?aid=6
first rule
Reply
Thanks given by:


Messages In This Thread
I need some sprites for a new version - by AdiDidIt - 04-15-2015, 08:00 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)