Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Drawing video.
#1
Requested by Marko.
I set up my camera and any possible light sources for this drawing session.

In this video "trilogy" you will see how I draw. Not how to draw but how I draw. Video contains no sound, music or any other ambient but it has some comments. Also, you can enjoy your own music while watching it :)
Let's begin.
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3


Reference.
[Image: f3FxCcl.png]
Result.
[Image: hs8DmXW.jpg]




my "studio" for recording videos.
[Image: LUrNEzy.jpg]
[Image: oA9iOSd.jpg]
[Image: j3cXG6T.jpg]

Thank you for your time!
Reply
Thanks given by: Jahvansi , Marko , Ariyan


Messages In This Thread
Drawing video. - by Monolanier - 08-10-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Drawing video. - by Rhino.Freak - 08-10-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Drawing video. - by Marko - 08-10-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Drawing video. - by empirefantasy - 08-12-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Drawing video. - by Monolanier - 08-12-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Drawing video. - by Monolanier - 08-21-2015, 11:42 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)