Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Drawing video.
#6
(08-12-2015, 11:05 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  very good result man :D
Thanks man :)


(08-12-2015, 11:05 AM)empirefantasy Wrote:  Is that how you always draw or most of the times, i mean by following the 3 videos order?
Most of the time I skip some steps. Sometimes I skip stick figure or geometry parts. Sometimes I start without base and just improvise by doing it.
Reply
Thanks given by:


Messages In This Thread
Drawing video. - by Monolanier - 08-10-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Drawing video. - by Rhino.Freak - 08-10-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Drawing video. - by Marko - 08-10-2015, 04:33 PM
RE: Drawing video. - by empirefantasy - 08-12-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Drawing video. - by Monolanier - 08-12-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Drawing video. - by Monolanier - 08-21-2015, 11:42 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)