Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spriting video.
#6
Hey, these are very good! I am often troubled with poses where arms cross the body. The chest ends up looking like a complete mess. I like the idea of making the joints clear, and I might try it instead of the stickman approach.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Reply
Thanks given by: Monolanier


Messages In This Thread
Spriting video. - by Monolanier - 08-06-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Spriting video. - by MH-LABEEB - 09-10-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Spriting video. - by Inny - 10-16-2015, 06:07 PM
RE: Spriting video. - by Monolanier - 10-22-2015, 09:55 AM
Making of template - by Monolanier - 11-06-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: Spriting video. - by A-Man - 11-06-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Spriting video. - by Monolanier - 11-06-2015, 07:32 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)