As far as I know its not possible to make sprites in LF2 use transparency, the best most people do is to just put lots of black dots every alternate pixel.
I suggest leaving the smoke effect out of the character sprite. If you insist on having it, put it as a separate sprite file; can always make the character spawn the smoke separately via data opoint.
edit: You can leave some of the wind effect on the defend frames since spawning doesn't work well on the defend frames, just take out the ones for punching.
I suggest leaving the smoke effect out of the character sprite. If you insist on having it, put it as a separate sprite file; can always make the character spawn the smoke separately via data opoint.
edit: You can leave some of the wind effect on the defend frames since spawning doesn't work well on the defend frames, just take out the ones for punching.
![[Image: uMSShyX.png]](http://i.imgur.com/uMSShyX.png)
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
LF2 Rebalance
Avatar styled by: prince_freeza

Chat
