03-24-2009, 07:50 AM
It's his first sprite to upload online ;P
Look at it yourself and ask yourself: 'What doesn't look right?'
When I look at your character and I ask myself that same question, I notice that the right (from our perspective) shoe is totally out of position.
Some things I've noticed:
I like the overal look of the character though.
Great job, Darl.gif)
Keep up the good work.
Look at it yourself and ask yourself: 'What doesn't look right?'
When I look at your character and I ask myself that same question, I notice that the right (from our perspective) shoe is totally out of position.
Some things I've noticed:
- The shoes are too round. Look at e.g. Davis' shoes and compare them.
- The shading on the left (our perspective) leg is brilliant, but I don't think the T-shirt (well, the center piece inside the jacket) features any shading at all :/
- Arms and face don't match.
I like the overal look of the character though.
Great job, Darl
.gif)
Keep up the good work.
My projects:
=> Comet - LF2 ver.1.9/1.9c skin.
=> CRE - ComboRegenerativeEnemy.
Contact me if the links to my projects become unavailable.
=> Comet - LF2 ver.1.9/1.9c skin.
=> CRE - ComboRegenerativeEnemy.
Contact me if the links to my projects become unavailable.

Chat

