08-25-2009, 08:17 AM
I liked your interpretation sprite of Steam's picture - it actually looks really good. Good idea on the healthy red skin tone, complete differentiation from normal Ice users. Calm movements - don't make him too fast then, probably give him collectively powerful moves like putting his hand on the floor and freezing a ring around him - everyone in that ring get's frozen. As long as it makes him look 'effortless' and 'flawless' it should be fine.
I'd probably say the hair interpretation that you've done looks slightly odd. From what I think - the hair of the picture looks more like 'Duke's' (Go Hell_fighter). It should possibly come slightly more forwards
. Well if that didn't make the sense - it points out the front a bit more.
Anyway good work Siegvar, hope you finish it
I'd probably say the hair interpretation that you've done looks slightly odd. From what I think - the hair of the picture looks more like 'Duke's' (Go Hell_fighter). It should possibly come slightly more forwards
. Well if that didn't make the sense - it points out the front a bit more.Anyway good work Siegvar, hope you finish it
One day, I shall become, TUTORIAL-MAN: Superhero of writing overly long, overly annoying tutorials which most people probably won't read, but will give it a stab at the first 5 lines!

Chat
