08-25-2009, 05:29 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2009, 05:31 PM by Madara Uchiha.)
I still making the very basic coding mistakes, but my work comes out good so i don't really care.
Anyway, when you say the coordinate is below 85. Are you talking about the opoint? cause that seems to be fine our are you talking about the itr?
Plus this isn't the original code, i added some bits to try and spot why it wasn't working. I know that you say the body is below the thing it makes sense.
Plus stop being whinny. I'm not here to argue, i just wannt get a answer. dum dum.
Anyway, when you say the coordinate is below 85. Are you talking about the opoint? cause that seems to be fine our are you talking about the itr?
Plus this isn't the original code, i added some bits to try and spot why it wasn't working. I know that you say the body is below the thing it makes sense.
Plus stop being whinny. I'm not here to argue, i just wannt get a answer. dum dum.

Chat

![[Image: variaboss.png]](http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/470/variaboss.png)
![[Image: megan_fox_fixing_bumblebee_transformer_c...0x1050.jpg]](http://sanwallpaper.com/wallpapers/megan_fox_fixing_bumblebee_transformer_car-1400x1050.jpg)