08-28-2009, 01:54 PM
(08-28-2009, 03:31 AM)Siegvar Wrote: I'm actually waiting for comments from those who earlier on suggested a paler skin colour and higher contrast clothes.Somehow, I think you're talking about me :P
Well, I tend towards the 5th one. He has a quite appealing skin color and the whole color scheme looks vivid. I'd go for that one.
(08-28-2009, 10:43 AM)RtXaS Wrote: Siegvar made a sprite then lf2TimmE1 will make another then Alectric,Apocalipsis,BP,Angel_Adam,KaywonnJuto (LutiChris) or EVEN ME! will make another one and then Little Fighter Empire will become Frozen Fighter EmpireHeck yeah! Because Alec, Apoc, Adam, Kay, and I have nothing better to do than doing the same char over and over again!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~
"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.
» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~
"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.
» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt

Chat

