04-27-2010, 04:08 PM
This one looks better than the last one, but you got those black lines between the body and arms again. If you look at the original LF2-chars, you won't find them in any of them (at least I think so). Additionally, the left leg( our perspective) is bigger than the right one. Other than that there are only some small errors such as small hands and a slightly weird shaped head. Hair looks ok, but it shouldn't go ___ at the lower end.
I'm not too experienced with paint( I'm using GIMP), but some of those who use it draw sprites at twice the size and then resize them in order to have a small antializing already in there. You might want to try that out, but everyone has an own way of creating sprites.
I'm not too experienced with paint( I'm using GIMP), but some of those who use it draw sprites at twice the size and then resize them in order to have a small antializing already in there. You might want to try that out, but everyone has an own way of creating sprites.

Chat
