Poll: Do you want me to include any of the vehicles?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
batmobile only
19.44%
7 19.44%
batbot only
8.33%
3 8.33%
batmobile and batbot
52.78%
19 52.78%
none
19.44%
7 19.44%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CHAR] Batman (The Batman)
Hmm strange, gtx 460 is pretty damn new. I thought everything passed 9800 was affected. I guess they fixed it somewhere along the lines.

Anyway, on topic:

I tried him. He rocked. Best(only) character I've been motivated to try in aaaaaaaggggggggeeeeesssss. That is all.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: bashscrazy , hell fightter
(03-05-2011, 06:57 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  Hmm strange, gtx 460 is pretty damn new. I thought everything passed 9800 was affected. I guess they fixed it somewhere along the lines.

Anyway, on topic:

I tried him. He rocked. Best(only) character I've been motivated to try in aaaaaaaggggggggeeeeesssss. That is all.

and i second that!
long awayted character :D great work
Thanks given by: bashscrazy
The only backdrop is the technique of throwing the batrang.
It is very hard to throw it with a hard combination of keys when playing against a powerful opponent.
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2011, 05:12 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  The only backdrop is the technique of throwing the batrang.
It is very hard to throw it with a hard combination of keys when playing against a powerful opponent.

whatchu talkin bout willis?
It's not hard throwing batarangs at all... D > AAAAAAA
Thanks given by:
he says that the key combination we must use to throw that batrang is kinda tough. it will leave u died when u face serious opponent.

@V: I dunno. Its his problem lol. I just made it easier to understand for u. Hey might not know how to use it then.. Still u dont get it? Darnn..
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2011, 05:46 PM)Men'Mine Wrote:  he says that the key combination we must use to throw that batrang is kinda tough. it will leave u died when u face serious opponent.

Lol... I still don't get it.. it's too slow? or you don't like pressing attack twice?
That's the only way to get different kinds of batarangs..
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2011, 05:51 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  
(04-07-2011, 05:46 PM)Men'Mine Wrote:  he says that the key combination we must use to throw that batrang is kinda tough. it will leave u died when u face serious opponent.

Lol... I still don't get it.. it's too slow? or you don't like pressing attack twice?

Dude Really It was a Opinion from me no offence.
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2011, 04:20 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  
(04-07-2011, 05:51 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  

Dude Really It was a Opinion from me no offence.

.............. I didn't attack you or anything...........
I just asked you to clarify what you meant.....
Thanks given by:
Just one little mention:
You maybe should add the download link to the starting post xp ?
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2011, 06:01 PM)Whaat Wrote:  Just one little mention:
You maybe should add the download link to the starting post xp ?

I guess.. but there's a download link on every page ;)
my sig hehe:D

EDIT: also.. expect some updates maybe next week as I am done uni as of Monday morning... (except I'm doing exceptionally BAD~! :'( )
Thanks given by: empirefantasy