07-07-2010, 01:47 PM
8/10 nice sprite
8/10 nice quote of bp!
8/10 nice quote of bp!
|
Rate Avatar/ Signature Game
|
|
07-07-2010, 01:47 PM
8/10 nice sprite
8/10 nice quote of bp!
07-07-2010, 02:29 PM
(07-07-2010, 01:10 PM)LutiChris Wrote: sig a lil boring to my taste in the least but it's organized so 6/10Epic sig rating fail. (now guess why) 5/10 Make it transparent. And dont crop it. 1/10 Why put a single link inside of a spoiler and nothing else?
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels. An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one. volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe. Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous. Make C++ operator > again Trump is an idiot.
07-07-2010, 06:01 PM
ava 1337/10 awesome egg war veteran!
sig 7/10 pretty much the same since a long time, but still nice somehow.
07-07-2010, 11:39 PM
(07-07-2010, 06:01 PM)Bamboori Wrote: sig 7/10 pretty much the same since a long time, but still nice somehow.Yay, another fail. Ava: 6/10 Kinda weird. Sig: [proper sig rating required]
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels. An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one. volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe. Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous. Make C++ operator > again Trump is an idiot.
AVA: 8/10 The emblems by it are a nice touch.
SIG: 7/10 I'm not allowed to open part of it. I'll take your word for the awesomeness inside. Henry David Thoreau Wrote:
07-08-2010, 08:23 AM
(07-08-2010, 05:20 AM)Jed37 Wrote: SIG: 7/10 I'm not allowed to open part of it. I'll take your word for the awesomeness inside.Fail, again. Ava: 7/10 Nice sprite. Sig: [proper sig rating required]
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels. An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one. volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe. Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous. Make C++ operator > again Trump is an idiot.
07-08-2010, 10:42 AM
i can't see your ava => random => ....... 6,789300000057 /10 ..........nice !!
i can't see your ava => your sig look empty => random => 2,9800611 /10 uh - oh !
sorry 4 my bad eng
![]() ![]() ![]()
07-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Ava: 9/10: Nice sprite but I don't like the face.
Sig: 8-3/10: I like the drawing but I don't like that guy and also some out marks bu makes it look good.
I am back, not really.
07-09-2010, 01:51 AM
AGH!!! oMg !! you...u....
0/10 stupid ava 0/10 "don't like that guy" ???
sorry 4 my bad eng
![]() ![]() ![]()
07-09-2010, 01:55 AM
god... you take stuff too seriously. and yea. i don't like people who eat microphones
8/10 turn around please... 7/10. i don't like people who eat microphones |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|