• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Olsem
some attak:
[Image: 1294981767.gif]
he dont do it on the place e do it into the tornado
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: betitngoan
you really could move him a bit more :P
i mean, not even his arms are moving along with the spear, so it kinda looks like the spear is moving by itself Oo
Thanks given by: Ariel
(01-13-2011, 03:20 PM)Bamboori Wrote:  you really could move him a bit more :P
i mean, not even his arms are moving along with the spear, so it kinda looks like the spear is moving by itself Oo

It's... it's... MAGIC *tear* But I derp (Wut) at magic. I think his arm needs to move just a tad more with the spear thingymabobber.
ok ill do itand i think i find what to do with the other punch
[Image: 1294985223.gif]
something like this
Thanks given by: snorsorbet , Bamboori
i suppose that are not the finished dragon heads :P
i suggest letting their mouths be open from the beginning.
(01-12-2011, 06:18 PM)DesignHeaven Wrote:  [Image: 1294930354.gif]
i don't like it
i like your att 2 V1
i like your tornado
i will download this char

sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

[Image: 1295057518.png]
wow i realy do it fast :D
Thanks given by:
I find it really interesting to know how u make those very fast. And, sometimes in the frames, i find his shirt is dark.
Thanks given by: betitngoan
i love idea of steampunk character! sometime ago i was working on sercet project of a steampunk bandit in steampunk golem-mech... project died after breathing XD was to detailed and yeah i make it part by part and gave it robotic movement but still it needed more time for spriting then i can spend for it so project died.. anyways.. project looks just great! i love that smoth movement of your character just runing littlebother me... i mean... hips and down part of boddy moves while upper body is frozen.... it looks like SHOW EM GOODS! TAKE EM AWAYS! SHOW EM GOODS! TAKE EM AWAYS! XD myabe you could try make upper boddy move alittle? just an idea

good luck! cant wait for final version
Thanks given by: Ariel , betitngoan
wow these are pretty fast good job! his head might seem a bit small tho. at least his hat does. I also suggest the dragon open its mouth while breaching the earth, knock people up then CLAMP! like a two hit combo
[Image: 3rdslim.jpg]
[Image: DAslim.jpg]
[Image: Rocky.jpg]
[Image: Clidebanner.jpg]

Thanks given by: Ariel , betitngoan