Poll: PICK YO FAV(S)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
@Arcane [Image: Nash.png] > [Image: mono1_by_janisarcane-davfjhi.png]
7.14%
1 7.14%
@Cabba [Image: MageV2monolithrevamp.png]-->[Image: prD2Ksb.png]
28.57%
4 28.57%
@Mono [Image: Nash.png] > [Image: u42Yltf.png]
50.00%
7 50.00%
@JoHo15 [Image: lFRylG5.png]>[Image: o9y9inO.png]
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Revamped Sprites (52%)
(08-10-2010, 04:04 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  voted for PsychoPixels, Alectric, Apoc, Seigvar, and PF...
Eddie Wrote:To those that missed out:
Whaat - although you do have a creative mind, i wanted something a lil different different added (and maybe even see how you interpreted the face)
I had the same thing in my mind, maybe i must blame this weeks theme Darl (not in bad meaning) becouse he hasn´t made very many sprites so i wasn´t inspired :o
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Voted for everyone but me. :P
Thanks given by:
@LC
I checked every spriter thread you listed, there are some we may want to skip, there are very few sprites and some are just recolours... it won't be much fun (Hope it didn't sound elitist or anything, it's a matter of creativity in designs and number of sprites posted, not quality). But at the same time it feels kinda akward to take someone out (even if they are not active here anymore), so I would like to know what you think about this.

Btw, can the person who is in charge of selecting the new spriter for the competition skip me until I update my thread?

Edit: Remember that we take like 15 days for each spriter (that's a lot considering the number of people). Also have in mind that we are like 10 (?) guys participating in this thread, and if the person we are taking ideas out only has... let's say two sprites, we will have lots of repetitions, wich is not completly bad, but kinda boring in my eyes.
Thanks given by:
lol ya i guess ur right...there are still a couple in questioning (this confuses meh & makes me even hungrier) :P
the whole point is to re-make it into your image, so be creative even if some are crappy given less effort
i'll take it into consideration of removing a few tht might not help at all...
erm...i won't remove mods just yet as they won't forgive me...

@anyone
make sure u guys update ur first page and add onto the list

(edit)
wow the list seems so short now...hope nobody feels angry @ my decision...so far anyways :|
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
I wanna be next. Plz? (puppy eyes) I'm so paranoid right now, reading scary sh*t on 4chan. On a related note, I'm so pestimistic about votes.
Thanks given by:
A new rule has been added if you want to be added
and when i mean original designed sprites i mean no copy & paste and lack of quality... ~thanks apoc ;D

Requirements:
  • One entry per member.
  • Your sprite must be based off that user's old sprite
  • Recoloured sprites wont be accepted. Also, you cant remake an old sprite you already made.
  • Must be able to show the old sprite before posting the new v.
  • Size: no bigger than 158x158.
  • Every spriter needs to have atleast four/five original designed sprites in their gallery when i come back 2 months prior to this day (on Oct. 13)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by: Apocalipsis
but who's week is it now?
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
Thanks given by:
Thts for Alectric to decide... ;D
i'll be off most of the day
Thanks given by:
okay i think the voting is up dont ya think and its time for a new week?
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
Thanks given by:
This weeks selection is...
Eddie

Requirements:
  • One entry per member.
  • Your sprite must be based off that user's old sprite
  • Recoloured sprites wont be accepted. Also, you cant remake an old sprite you already made.
  • Must be able to show the old sprite before posting the new v.
  • Size: no bigger than 158x158.
  • Every spriter needs to have atleast four/five original designed sprites in their gallery when i come back 2 months prior to this day (on Oct. 13)
Submit your entries before Wednesday August 25th!!

have fun re-spriting... ;D

(here to help: http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread.php?tid=3402 )
Thanks given by: