Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate Avatar/ Signature Game
ava: 7.5/10 meh~ looks like Julian nice job, the hair looks different though and the glow is excellently executed, would be kewl if tht was a gif
sig: 7/10 meh~ IMO but very well organized links (i need to change mine btw)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Reply
Thanks given by:
8/10 you DO need a coffee
7/10 organised but you need a pic to just make it kewler
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...
Reply
Thanks given by:
10/10 i like it
0/10 because your ava is 10/10
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]


Reply
Thanks given by:
9/10 Awesome sprite, just the face looks weird.
5/10 Kinda big. Also badly cropped.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Reply
Thanks given by:
Avatar: 9/10 Oh my god! Does this picture change everytime I refresh? This is sweet!
Signature: 6/10 Quite some text I'd say.
Reply
Thanks given by:
Ava: Maybe there´s no need for it :/
Signa: ASSOM! That hidden face made it even cooler :o
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Reply
Thanks given by:
Ava:8/10: A nice sprite
Sig: 6/10: Organized
I am back, not really.
Reply
Thanks given by:
ava: 6/10 would be kewl if it was sprited as ur ava (with an invisible bg) but it's re-sized and pixelated
sig: 7/10 it's ok i like the links and it's colorful so thts kewl... (man i rly need to update my sig)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Reply
Thanks given by:
Avatar: 10/10 I have that morning look too, everytime I wake up :P
Signature: 8/10 I'd put that "Freshies" picture in the middle of other links (I like symetry).
Reply
Thanks given by:
Avatar: none
sig: half-transparent edges or something? 8/10
The answer to life, universe and everything (no, not 42) (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)