Posts: 2,421
Threads: 74
Joined: Feb 2009
09-04-2010, 02:55 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2010, 02:56 AM by LutiChris.)
ava: 7.5/10 meh~ looks like Julian nice job, the hair looks different though and the glow is excellently executed, would be kewl if tht was a gif
sig: 7/10 meh~ IMO but very well organized links (i need to change mine btw)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Posts: 601
Threads: 23
Joined: Dec 2009
8/10 you DO need a coffee
7/10 organised but you need a pic to just make it kewler
Thanks given by:
Posts: 884
Threads: 32
Joined: Jul 2009
10/10 i like it
0/10 because your ava is 10/10
Thanks given by:
Posts: 736
Threads: 55
Joined: Apr 2008
9/10 Awesome sprite, just the face looks weird.
5/10 Kinda big. Also badly cropped.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
Thanks given by:
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 34
Joined: Mar 2008
Avatar: 9/10 Oh my god! Does this picture change everytime I refresh? This is sweet!
Signature: 6/10 Quite some text I'd say.
Thanks given by:
Posts: 1,201
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2010
09-10-2010, 10:26 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2010, 10:26 AM by Whaat.)
Ava: Maybe there´s no need for it :/
Signa: ASSOM! That hidden face made it even cooler :o
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
Posts: 457
Threads: 19
Joined: Jun 2009
Ava:8/10: A nice sprite
Sig: 6/10: Organized
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by:
Posts: 2,421
Threads: 74
Joined: Feb 2009
ava: 6/10 would be kewl if it was sprited as ur ava (with an invisible bg) but it's re-sized and pixelated
sig: 7/10 it's ok i like the links and it's colorful so thts kewl... (man i rly need to update my sig)
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
Posts: 689
Threads: 14
Joined: Aug 2009
09-13-2010, 09:10 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2010, 09:11 AM by Divisor.)
Avatar: 10/10 I have that morning look too, everytime I wake up :P
Signature: 8/10 I'd put that "Freshies" picture in the middle of other links (I like symetry).
Thanks given by:
Posts: 281
Threads: 15
Joined: May 2009
Avatar: none
sig: half-transparent edges or something? 8/10
Thanks given by: