Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wanna know me?
#91
Who is Lauli :p
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]


Reply
Thanks given by:
#92
What do you love to do in your free time?
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Reply
Thanks given by:
#93
yo dude sup?
Reply
Thanks given by:
#94
betitngoan Wrote:Who is Lauli :p
That's a good question indeed.
chase123 Wrote:What do you love to do in your free time?
Hmm, I'm juggling with the strangest objects lately. It's fun and I do it a lot. I'm juggling with cars, railway bridges, pumpkins, reapers, shoes, leather shoes, jackets, leather jackets and balls.
Simon, aka. Simon Wrote:yo dude sup?
Big f'n drums. I need 'em!
Reply
Thanks given by:
#95
(11-01-2010, 04:42 PM)Lauli, aka. Luali Wrote:  
Simon, aka. Simon Wrote:yo dude sup?
Big f'n drums. I need 'em!

okay got 'em, and some leather too!
Reply
Thanks given by: Lauli
#96
When did you start to play LF2?
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...
Reply
Thanks given by:
#97
tell me ur worst nightmare...
Reply
Thanks given by:
#98
are you fresh ?? really ??
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]


Reply
Thanks given by:
#99
(11-01-2010, 04:42 PM)Lauli Wrote:  I'm juggling with balls.!

Derp

From 1 to 10,How much fresh will you be?

Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Reply
Thanks given by:
Taniaetc Wrote:When did you start to play LF2?
Somewhen 2007 I think. I'm sure I played it even before that, because my brother downloaded it. He only played for a very short time though.
vandesdelca Wrote:tell me ur worst nightmare...
The worst nightmare (dream-wise, if you meant that) would be, when I was dreaming about a small flower and next to it was absolute "blackness". Kinda hard to describe.
what the - i happened to have a similar dream O.o be sure to ask me about that when I'm answering questions ~ Bamboori
betitngoan Wrote:are you fresh ?? really ??
Yea, really :)
chase123 Wrote:From 1 to 10,How much fresh will you be?
You can't measure "fresh". It's just... you can't.
Reply
Thanks given by: Bamboori




Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)