Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate Avatar/ Signature Game
6/10 earlier lightning effect was better
8/10 good siggy!
Reply
Thanks given by:
Ava:8.5 cause i'm a nice guy(Dude i'm an undead i might eat ur brains when ur sleep check ur closet before you sleep)
Sig: 6
[Image: illidansig1.png]
Reply
Thanks given by:
Ava: 9.5/10 Great Pic Of Illidan !! [just a bit dark] and I am a Night Elf!! :D
Sig: 8.5/10 Good Pic But, could use the pic of illidan fighting with the death knight for the throne of the lich king!! :D
Off Topic:
I Maybe know better than you for warcraft !!
Reply
Thanks given by:
ava: 6/10
sig: nice userbar 8/10

yay, my ava changed to my repchar face!
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Reply
Thanks given by:
ava: 7.6 yay i love an electricuted freeze.
Sig: 7.5
Does water conduct electricity better in the solid or the liquid state?
Offtopic: lol i'm really hooked on to undead becoz of the diff. Strategies. But i like illidan verymuch he's awesome. Watch out i may possess your wisp with my banshee and summon a demon hunter and make him to level 10 and crush you with a lich, death knight.
[Image: illidansig1.png]
Reply
Thanks given by:
(05-20-2011, 04:54 PM)WoodySmasher Wrote:  ava: 7.6 yay i love an electricuted freeze.
Sig: 7.5
Does water conduct electricity better in the solid or the liquid state?
Offtopic: lol i'm really hooked on to undead becoz of the diff. Strategies. But i like illidan verymuch he's awesome. Watch out i may possess your wisp with my banshee and summon a demon hunter and make him to level 10 and crush you with a lich, death knight.

9/10 Illidian
8/10 same here
Offtopic: I will banish you all with the ultimate power of tree of eternity!
I will use the wisps to kill you, maive to hunt the people, tigerness to kill the banshees before they do something and Illidian in his metamorphis form to kill you all!
Reply
Thanks given by:
sig: 9.001/10 good userbar but remove the text "freak of ice"
ava: 6/10 earlier

off-topic:
Simoneon Wrote:Since the ban thread got locked, I assume you are going to spam this one now
Same case here.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Reply
Thanks given by:
8/10 Good Try For making a avatar out of freeze!
7/10 Plz remove that gogeta!

And I didn't have any other ava plz tell me why are you saying that the ava earlier!
Reply
Thanks given by:
ava: same as I gave above
sig: same here too

@Sonic
I wont remove it, I am trying to animate it to take less space.

@Any moderator
Just like Bamboori locked the Ban thread since it was for spamming, here, nobody regularly changes his ava or sig so beter to lock this one too. Most members keep on poting the same things such as me.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Reply
Thanks given by:
yeah but
avatar 5/10 change it back its a nice try but it looks like freeze is a wearing a wig
sig 7/10 those are pretty cool

whats the point of locking a thread how does it matter?
[Image: Blaze340.gif]
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)