Poll: How was the char?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good sprite, good data
68.75%
11 68.75%
Good sprite, bad data
18.75%
3 18.75%
Bad sprite, good data
12.50%
2 12.50%
Bad sprite, bad data
0%
0 0%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: Bonu, RELEASE!
DOWNLOAD LINK:
-at the end of the post is attachment.

Yeah, i have forgot my last project Jim, cuz now since i have got drawing tablet, it's lot easier to draw at comp so i'm able to make smthing else than copypaste chars.
So now i'm reworking my old char Bomber (stupid name D: ) who had the power of explosions, mines and stuff.

So here's my new char Bonu:
[Image: bonu_f.jpg]
De olde facepic by klod (Click to View)
[Image: bobreath2.gif]
[Image: bowalk2.gif]
[Image: running.gif]

Bonu art: (Click to View)

Attached Files
.zip   Bonuzipv1.3.zip (Size: 541.14 KB / Downloads: 697)
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: injured , Mesujin
I actually like the second design (the first one in the spoiler) better. Just saying :)
Proportion is pretty good, and about the name... How about Bakudan (Japanese for bomb, because in Indonesian it's basically the same as English)?
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...
Thanks given by:
(05-26-2011, 11:06 AM)Taniaetc Wrote:  I actually like the second design (the first one in the spoiler) better. Just saying :)
Proportion is pretty good, and about the name... How about Bakudan (Japanese for bomb, because in Indonesian it's basically the same as English)?
I hate drawing faces so that's why i draw the scarf, + i guess it fits the theme?
Bakudan sounds like Bakugan or Bakuman (Bakugan is child's TV program and Bakuman is manga) so maybe not xp the name tries to be somekinda anagram to Unabomber.

Thanks given by:
and facepic?? :D
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
The name can be Bruno or Bambo.
I feel like drawing LF2 faces now, but I just want to confirm; so you're using the first design then?
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...
Thanks given by:
PF&Tania:
Yes, i really would appreciate some nice face pics (i can make my own too, but i think that atleast PF and klodasmone are better than me (sorry tania but i haven't seen any face pics of yours xp ))
And i use the design that has scarf:
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx286...unabig.png
Thanks given by:
dynamite throw doesn't sound very exciting imo. In LF2 anyway. The most exciting one was Silva, but it's hard to top that
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
(05-26-2011, 12:59 PM)Marshall Wrote:  dynamite throw doesn't sound very exciting imo. In LF2 anyway. The most exciting one was Silva, but it's hard to top that
Well, cool effects will make it exciting ;) I know Silva char, and i think it's data wasn't anything complicated?
E. Added somekinda breathing to start post.
Thanks given by:
(05-26-2011, 01:04 PM)Whaat Wrote:  
(05-26-2011, 12:59 PM)Marshall Wrote:  dynamite throw doesn't sound very exciting imo. In LF2 anyway. The most exciting one was Silva, but it's hard to top that
Well, cool effects will make it exciting ;) I know Silva char, and i think it's data wasn't anything complicated?
E. Added somekinda breathing to start post.

If you're talking about the rudolf with Jan head then think again pal. She can control Davis completely is she can grab him and press D + J + A
Thanks given by:
(05-26-2011, 01:26 PM)no one Wrote:  If you're talking about the rudolf with Jan head then think again pal. She can control Davis completely if she can grab him and press D + J + A
http://www.lf-empire.de/en/lfe-fileplane.../394-silva
Doesn't look like we are talking about the same char :/

Thanks given by: